cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay won't refund and Seller is saying ebay will not allow refund...Something is wrong here!

After a week of not receiving my item. I asked seller for refund. He said he didn't know why that even after 8 days, the item was still at post office. It wasn't until I asked the seller for a refund that the items tracking finally showed that it began its transit. 

I then contacted the seller and told him that I still wished for the refund. The seller then instructed me to refuse the package when it arrived and when he receives it back he will then be able to give me a refund. A few days later the packaged arrived. I told the mail lady I refuse to take it and for usps to return to sender immediately which was done. The seller notified me that he received it,but that ebay won't allow a refund. During all of this I did begin a claim because it was like pulling teeth to ever get the seller to contact me back and I began to feel this was a scam. Since then ebay refused a refund saying I received the item, although I did not keep it and history shows that it was returned back to seller. So now ebay is refusing and seller is telling me ebay won't allow! So now what? The seller gets to keep the item and my $450.00!!! WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay won't refund and Seller is saying ebay will not allow refund...Something is wrong here!

@jrzy-us wrote:

After a week of not receiving my item. I asked seller for refund. He said he didn't know why that even after 8 days, the item was still at post office. It wasn't until I asked the seller for a refund that the items tracking finally showed that it began its transit. 

I then contacted the seller and told him that I still wished for the refund. The seller then instructed me to refuse the package when it arrived and when he receives it back he will then be able to give me a refund. A few days later the packaged arrived. I told the mail lady I refuse to take it and for usps to return to sender immediately which was done. The seller notified me that he received it,but that ebay won't allow a refund. During all of this I did begin a claim because it was like pulling teeth to ever get the seller to contact me back and I began to feel this was a scam. Since then ebay refused a refund saying I received the item, although I did not keep it and history shows that it was returned back to seller. So now ebay is refusing and seller is telling me ebay won't allow! So now what? The seller gets to keep the item and my $450.00!!! WHAT DO I DO? PLEASE HELP!

The seller can refund you through paypal, if that's how you paid, and they don't need ebay's permission. The seller is full of baloney.  Maybe someone else can tell you how to proceed but it looks like the seller took your money and plans to keep it.

ON VACATION
GONE FISHING
BACK AT 6
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can open a case on Paypal to get your money back. The seller is trying to pull a fast one on you. Good luck.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply