Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Policy for a return as undeliverable item

An Ebay shipment was returned as undeliverable from a foreign address. Address was rechecked and was correct. Tracking details show it was attempted delivery twice and then a notice to collect at the post office. The post office tagged the package as...

Package says delivered but it isn’t here

I’m coming home from school excited for a new cuz the one I have is broke but I come home to no package and I’ve walked up and down and checked the whole neighborhood

Does anybody know any other selling sites?

Looking for a company that is responsive to seller needs and has a customer service department that is good for something other than telling you how long you've been a loyal customer. My sales are garbage right now and a big reason is that ebay can't...

international shipping invoice issues

so i have had a few items that i am waiting to get paid on, usually i go to send a invoice and on international orders its pops up red and says that ebay is handling the invoice, i forgot the exact wording as its not popping up. so what pops up is i ...

Losing 10% on shipping charges

OK, I've been here 25 years and have seen a LOT of changes, some good, some not so much so. I understand why eBay has moved to charging a final value fee on the shipping charges; so many sellers were selling $20 items for $1 and charging $25 shipping...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay shipping error???

"Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label." Anyone else getting this message after you click purchase shipping label?

Shipped wrong items to two customers and need to exchange them with each other. What's the best way?

I shipped two different items to two different customers. The packages went to the wrong customers accidentally.I need to know how to get them to the correct people with the least hassle.1. Should I refund them both?2. Should I just ask them to cross...

Automatically put us in international shipping?

Some nerve EBAY. Automatically put us in international shipping? Then we have to opt out? I never in all my years wanted and even blocked shipping to any buyer out of the USA you have a lot of nerve no wonder your losing sellersP.S. I just did your "...

International Shipping not recognizing dimentions properly

Non of my global shipping settings transferred to international shipping. When I called to find out why, I learned I had to set-up shipping policies. However, once established the international shipping program doesn't recognize the package dimension...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller only getting Canadian shipping options

I live in Southern Louisiana. Trying to sell items but cannot get United States Parcel Service shipping options. The only options that come up are either FedEx or Canadian Post. Under PREFERENCES at the bottom of the listing, I keep having to reset m...

eBay International Shipping question

I would like to use the new eBay International Shipping program. I've never shipped anything overseas. This sounds like an easy way to do that. My question is do I have to have the item weight and dimensions in every listing? I currently have over 1k...

Resolved! notification bell

Hi everyone, Hoping that all sellers out there have been able to make a few $$$ and that buyers are finding some good deals. Question - my "little bell" Is telling me that I have items to ship. BUT, all of my shipments are actually up to date. It doe...

eBay overcharging my customers for First Class

Package weight: 13 ouncesPackage dimensions: 8 x 8 x 2Origin zip code: 19968Destination zip code: 33415Pass on discount to customers: Yes eBay wants to charge my customers $9.35; that's even above the retail rate ($7.95). Has anyone else run into thi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reclamação

Bom Dia.Compramos um equipamento , um micro computador Dell Latitude 5414 Rugged , em 08 de Março 2023 , efetuamos o pagamento via cartão de crédito , com previsão de entrega em 27 de Abril, numero de pedido 07-09797-86654, numero de rastreamento EEU...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors