Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

eBay card envelope...

Fellow card sellers (non-sport, sport, trading, etc...).... Since the eBay 6x8" paperboard mailjackets are on backorder, I need to buy them elsewhere. Trying to get them for around the same price (qty 100 for around $30). I have looked at uline but w...

Having Issues Printing Packing Slip as of 04/2023?

As sellers we have all noticed that the format to Print off your Packing Slip prior to purchasing/printing your Shipping Label has changed. If you are like me and prefer to print your packing slip prior to purchasing your shipping label, you now have...

When does eBay take shipping for international labels?

Recently I made my first international sale through ebay's shipping program. They've already sent my payout, but included in it was the cost of shipping. So apparently there is a delay in when they take the shipping cost? If so when they do charge fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pleast: Seller charging 2-day Fedex but has no intention to abide by his stated shipping practices

Seller has 2-day Fedex option in shipping choices.It's Friday evening and I purchase product with 2-day Fedex option. On Saturday, I communicate with seller who states they are going to use USPS and 'it's faster'.I respond that I only purchased this ...

Resolved! Item not received case for buyer's incorrect address

I had a USPS package returned to me because the buyer had moved and hadn't updated their address. The buyer has now opened an item not received case asking me to send the package to their new address. This was an $8 item that will cost $8.22 to send ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package never scanned in as accepted USPS

Hello. New seller here. I was a bit out of the way out of town when I spotted a mail truck doing the rounds on a street I was parked on after doing an errand. I had my package ready and labeled and asked if he wouldn't mind sending mine off. He said ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Recommendation for good shipping forwarding company?

Hi, all,Does anyone use shipping forwarding themselves? I've shipped through buyers' choice of forwarder with no issues at all - but I'm pretty inactive these days and didn't save any addresses. And, of course, one ships under the buyer's name anyway...

Ebay delivery service problems

Ebay introduced the new "Ebay delivery services" few months ago. This system offers cheap shipping for small item with 3 Oz or less. One of the biggest concerns on this new toll is that USPS staff cannot scan the labels, similar to First Class Mail p...

Buyer has changed address after the sale

I just sold a $3,000 gold coin (my funds are being held until May 20th). I received an email from the buyer requesting that I send the coin to a different address (due to a family situation, he would be in a different State where he requested I send ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Local Pickup Case

Hello I bought a item and did not see it was local pickup and it’s been past the delivery date but can’t open a case what should I do?

Issues with Asendia/Easyship

I've recently begun asking sellers if they could provide International shipping and find that they are given a very narrow option; GSP which for me means Asendia. This is after sellers have tried to offer me standard USPS International, etc.I've had ...

I need help with how to deal with UPS on a unique situation

Hello, allI apologize for the length of this post, I did my best to keep this short, but it's a bit convoluted. I could really use some advice on a strange UPS situation. Here's the situation:I used UPS.com to find a Dropbox for an after-hours packag...

1.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors