Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping Discounts Not Going to Buyers - Ground Advantage

Previously, I used to offer parcel select since it was the most economical for the buyer and in turn moved my inventory fastest. Two weeks after the roll out of ground advantage I realized my sales were only around 50% of my May and June sales. Then ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ground Advantage and Priority Envelope

I am late to the game because I ship Media Mail unless I have a comic book or magazine. I was just researching prices and it looks like for under 1 lb the Ground Advantage costs as much as the Priority envelope?

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'll never ship another package without getting it weighed/scanned at the PO and getting a receipt

Anyone else have this happen to them? A couple of weeks ago during the Christmas rush I went to the PO with a single package with a prepaid label. 99% of the time I will wait in line to get my packages weighed and scanned so I can get a receipt. On t...

Not Happy with Ground Advantage with first use

Not Happy with Ground Advantage. It takes a lot longer to get to its Destination; I just used Ground Advantage for the first time, same price for me from first class, 12 ounces 13x10x2 envelope...only one problem...it is still not delivered, after 6 ...

Media mail option not there?

I have some old TV Guides I was going to try and sell and had planned on using media mail, but when I go to list them, that option isn't available. The category is books/magazines. Why isn't media mail available?

How on earth....

We got in some 12 foot Skeletons, but not really sure if it's worth the hassle to ship. These are going to have to get shipped freight due to the size of the box, that that's crazy expensive. I'm assuming that sellers at that shipping these things mu...

do I have to check the "calculated" box??

Cost Type: I chose CALCULATEDThen, I added the two shipping services I am offering.Underneath is the question:CALCULATED SHIPPING RULE with a check box. wt heck is THAT? If I do check it, does it undo what I already chose? If I don't check it does it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors