Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

New Packing Slip format HORRIBLE

Today I went to ship an item, and saw the new ebay shipping packing slip format. I have a custom message that I added to my packing slip for last 10 years. Today, it is GONE. Called ebay and they said they cannot ressurrect my old message, and I can ...

Resolved! EBay invoice overcharged shipping by $6.53 on $12.47 label

Experts, I've started using USPS Ground Advantage for everything because it's simple and relatively inexpensive. Today I had a sale for $44 (4 pounds) for which the invoiced shipping was $19.00. The charge for the label (purchased on eBay) was $12.47...

Differnt buyer and ship to ?

I do not know if this is the correct place for this but any help will be appreciated - This is the backstory - I sell mostly sports cards and Last week I received and email for someone (ebay buyer with feedback over 1,000 ) asking how can i sell card...

international

I don't appreciate being signed up for international shipping. There are things we can't sell on here because people outside the U.S. might get "offended". Just shut fix it so people outside the U.S. can't see me sales and problem solved but Nooooooo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Huge Package Shipping

What do you guys do when y'all have big boxes to ship, not to mention multiple of them?I have a motorcycle gas tank that's ready to be shipped out and the box is fairly huge. Any suggestions?

SHIPPING SCAM

I purchased three items from three different sellers for items that cost around $600 each. I was provided with shipping tracking information from both USPS and FedEx. I never received any of these items even though the tracking information shows they...

Shipping fees deducted before shipping item

So this is the first time I've noticed eBay taking the money for shipping before I've even printed a label. Also when I do ship an item it usually comes out of another account and not my funds on eBay. I guess my question is if the shipping ends up b...

Can buyers see how much I paid for shipping?

I saved some money on shipping costs, I'm gonna refund him a little but not all. Can they see how much I paid for shipping? I know I can when I click on order details from my orders tab. Can they too?

Purchase

i just purchase a swimming trunk from ebay but i realize the address was wrong what should i do ?

Resolved! Increasing USPS Tracking Deadends

Anybody else seeing a notable increase in the number of USPS related Tracking Freezes? So far, no claims of 'undelivered' from Buyers, but isn't it just a matter of time before someone tries to get something for nothing?Reminds me of eBay Standard En...

USPS and missing mail

I have had 2 requests for refunds on cards buyers did not recieve, I'm a top rated seller with 100% pos feedback and pride myself on getting things shipped out quick but the buyers are not getting their items so they say !!!!! there has to be a way t...

Mistake in shipping address

Hello,I bought an item in USA from Switzerland but provided a wrong shipping address (actually my account wasn't updated with my new address). Now, the item just arrived in my country but was attempted to be delivered to the wrong address, which appe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping international

buyer won within minutes 2 items (2 different drumstick auctions) they paid without combining and im wondering can I ship in 1 package putting 2 evtn on the 1 package , ? or do I have to ship separate in 2 packages?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors