Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Check out this Impossible USPS Tracking!

Pkg actually shipped from California July 6, I'm in South Carolina. The seller surely didn't tender it where I live 5 days later! How is USPS even able to fictionalize the tracking 

Screenshot_20230711_103349_eBay.jpg

Changing First Class Package to USPS Ground Advantage

Ebay is automatically changing any of our listings offering parcel select to ground advantage.Why can't they do the same for our listings that offer first class package services? We can't bulk edit the shipping method so we would have to do any chang...

Resolved! Buyer selected pick-up and now wants to ship

I am in Indiana and the Buyer is in California. She selected pick-up and now wants to ship. I have searched and searched how to revert to shipping. Nothing works on Order Details. I click on Purchase Label and it states Pick-Up. She did pay for the i...

USPS GROUND ADVANTAGE

Since Ebay has started this Usps ground advantage ALL MY SHIPPNG SEVICES FOR FIRST CLASS AND PARCEL SELECT HAVE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED AND REPLACED WITH NOTHING! Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Shipping options - EU Seller

Hey there,I m an old and kinda on/off buyer/seller so I m often out of the loop on stuff.Anyway, I have been trying to make a bunch of listings, and I remember there was a free shipping option you could select that d gray out everything else and you ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you sort your packing slips?

My inventory is VERY organized alphabetically. The listing titles for all my items are very organized alphabetically. The packing slips list items seemingly randomly. I often get orders with 10+ items. If the packing slip was alphabetized I could fil...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow ground advantage is snail mail

I usually ship First class package which takes 2-3 days on average. Shipped two items today, one to NC, other to texas (i live in az)… ETA is Tuesday if next week. Looks like USPS really trashed this service compared to First Class.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Packing slip

I'd "almost" swear that at one time there was an option to have the packing slip print out at the same time as the label, using up the bottom of the paper.Only "almost" because my memory can't be completely trusted.It now only shows up as a separate ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors