Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Bound Printed Matter BPM

Is it not time for ebay to start offering BPM as Amazon does & has for years, it is a huge money saver for booksellers. I do not understand why it is not an option.

User avatar by Scout
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rollo Printer

Can someone tell me how to set up a Rollo printer to print 4x6 labels? I have seen the tutorials but cannotsee how this interfaces from my computer when I need to print a label. thanks,

Delivery

I received an email to say my package had been delivered, but I afraid to say it hasn't. There was somebody in the property at the time specified.Regards

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

i have a larger item listed. Ebay is only offering for a small to medium size package or freight option why are there not any options available for a large item?

Shipping label

Hello I am a first time seller. I purchased a shipping label and realized I couldn’t print it so I voided it out and then purchased a QR scan label. Why will they not refund me

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping Program

Trying to find answers since ebay nor the reps that call are ever able to provide any. I was previously enrolled in the Global Shipping Program and did so successfully for many years. Now that ebay has gone and changed the program not a single custom...

Print additional label

What happened to the option to print additional labels?. Its still there in the drop down but when you open it just shows the old label you already printed . then there is option to print packing slip or save the code but no where to print another la...

Invoice to buyer for extra shipping costs

Hi Good Afternoon! I have a BUYER who has paid for an item but the shipping costs are a lot more than expected due to the size of box. They are willing to pay the extra shipping, but I don't know how to send an invoice for this. Appreciate your help!...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors