Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trying to set up shipping as a flat $4.75, no matter how many books my buyer purchases.

We're selling several books by particular authors. jThe listings are with variations for each title. We're trying to set up shipping as a flat $4.75, no matter how many books the buyer purchases. How do we do this? I'm sure this can be done. Just nee...

Combining Shipping

I have a buyer who wants to buy 3 blouses from me. I'm new at this, so how do I combine shipping?

Shipping Change

I have accepted an offer from a Buyer who is now asking if I can ship the item to Hong Kong. I have never done international shipping. My list was listed for shipment in the U.S. I do not know how to proceed with this request - how to change the ship...

Item not received - Tracking inconclusive

Hello, me and a seller are in a bit of a pickle. (Both in EU)I buy, seller ships using a Carrier that is does not operate in my country (MyHermes), so as usual a local Courier service handles their packages. Thing is, it is absolutely impossible to i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay International Shipping question

I have a buyer in Canada who wants to purchase an item, but I hate doing customs forms and paying for international shipping costs. How do I tell if I'm eligible for the eBay International Shipping program where I send it to the domestic hub and they...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recent eBay Standard Envelope Issues - Returned for Postage

I've been using ESE for the last 2-3 months to send out trading cards. I've packed the shipments the exact same way and haven't had any issues...until my most recent batch of cards which were all sent back "Returned for Postage". We there any recent ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

8/26/23 Pirate Ship / eBay API error

Heads up to anybody using Pirate Ship labels today: "Ebay's API began returning errors today around midnight UTC. Because of this issue, Pirate Ship is unable to automatically mark orders as Shipped in Ebay and attach the tracking number for any orde...

Ebay money back guarantee on CPU from China?

Hi folks ... I'm trying to decide whether or not to purchase a CPU (FX AMD 6100 processor) sold from a seller in China... although the seller says they do not accept returns I'm aware of ebay's money back guarantee policy should the processor turn ou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors