Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Calculated Shipping Rule Check Box

I changed my settings to allow calculated shipping by weight about two months ago. I noticed today when I post a listing and check the "Calculate Shipping Rule" box on the listing and then go back to edit that listing, the box is unchecked. Does it n...

Shipping glitch: buyer selected expedited postage option but was not charged properly (location: UK)

I recently sold an item in the UK (to a UK buyer) who selected Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm. The business policy is set to charge £8 for the first item plus £1 per additional item for this service. I had a buyer purchase three items and they were ...

selling to brazil

i have sent a parcel to brazil and the status is ...Aguardando pagamento do despacho postal...what does this mean??in meanwhile the buyer just opened a case for item not receive it.from what i can understand this is something like a tax from the post...

Shipping

Hello! I would like to know how people deal with shipping for Furniture. I currently am pick up only and I know this limits my sales. If an out of area buyer really wants a piece of my antique furniture, they arrange shipping. I work full time and at...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Hellow, Some items have "Shipping not specified". why is that. Thanks for your connents.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

I've read numerous complaints from potential buyers that shipping costs are twice or three times what theyshould be. Granted, shipping costs have gone way up, but eBay sellers are not aware that when they don'tset the shipping cost themselves, eBay w...

Can I ship to a different address than the one from my payment method?

Today I tried to make an offer to a seller, but I couldn't, there was a error message that said: Please check your payment details or use a different payment option. I don't live in the US and a lot of sellers don't ship to my country, so I want to u...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help with shipping order

I just received notice that I sold an item for $135. The email said the buyer paid $35 shipping. It is through an international shipping hub. When I went to my eBay to view the order it said the buyer paid $11 shipping to Chicago. Why is there a disc...

Resolved! Delivery to Buyer's USPO POBox

I shipped a package to a buyer who has a USPO Box. Tracking posted that it arrived at his PO and was "AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP". While there was no indication the buyer had as yet picked it up, my question is "Having arrived at his PO and tracking indic...

Tracking number situations....

Transactions missing on-time tracking or carrier scan: Reason for counting the transactionHi. I was getting a last minute package ready to ship out and then it was out the door on vacation. Apparently, when I created the shipping label the tracking n...

Resolved! Why isn't eBay Standard Envelope option available for me?

I sold a trading card for $23 and wanted to try eBay's Standard Envelope Service. When I go to their shipping label service the option is there but it is not available because it says, "Items in this category and price range are not eligible." The ca...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping (media) vs ground advantage - for books specifically

I have been selling mostly ball cards. I am starting to sell books. What should I do - if anyrhing - to change shipping charges - media for books vs ground advantage for cards??? I have a flat rate shipping for cards of 3.63 for no matter how many ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's the problem with Connecticut?

I've shipped to every state with no problems. Every single time this year that I've sent something to Connecticut the buyer has had some kind of complaint and wanted a refund. It seems like they buy it just to have something to do and waste my time w...

First time shipping with eBay Global Mail Service

I have a buyer in Austria who purchased 2 items separately. As they are both going to the eBay shipping address in Glendale Heights, can I ship them both together or should I ship them separately? Thanks for your help.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors