Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Something is wrong at Carol Ebay Hub IL, packages not moving

A lot of people reporting packages not moving at the Carol IL hub mine have been stuck there since the 7thBuyers are opening item not received, getting refunded (by ebay) then repurchasing the same item from me. i don’t mind because Ebay eats the cos...

IMG_9572.png
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay package stolen/disappeared not scanned by USPS mailman

So I usually when I get ebay orders I buy & print the shipping label, put it on the package and place it in my mailbox. The USPS guy always picks them up and scans them within a short period of time of them getting picked up from my mailbox. But for ...

Resolved! Item went to Carol Stream, IL and stuck there since Aug. 11th

I shipped an item to a buyer in Canada. It went to Carol Stream, Il where it's been since August 11th. When I click on the actual tracking number in USPS it says Delivered, Left with individual Glendale Heights, Il. and signed for by ebay. There's no...

Resolved! How to Handle -- Porch Pirate Stole Package

I sold an item, total value $130, insured for $100, thru USPS. Tracking shows delivery made last week, but buyer claims parcel must have been stolen because she doesnt have it. She checked with her post office and they told her they could not do anyt...

Buyer did not pay customs duties, shipment returned - what do I need for eBay to rule in my favour?

Dear community, asking for your advice here.I had an international order, a $300 item and the shipment was returned by FedEx because the buyer did not pay the import duties. It appears the buyer will lose their buyer’s protection when that happens bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

USPS charged back $5.21 for a ¼ of an inch for their box has 2 different measurements - Be aware

USPS charged back $5.21 for a ¼ of an inch for their box has 2 different measurements - Be awareI use the USPS priority boxes most of the time.I use the measurements on the box and round off to the higher inch.The box I have used for certain items is...

eBay shipping overcharge .png USPS Box info.jpg

Record Says Item Delivered But I never Received it

How is it possible that the record shows that my order has been delivered but I actually never received it?I tried contacting the seller and he/she is not replying, and I cannot open a dispute yet because the delivery date is still supposedly sept 25...

Stay Alert!: USPS Over Shipping Charge

I wanted to help make it known (which I'm sure veterans of Ebay know this already) that USPS will try to overcharge you. This has happened twice to me. The first time I shipped a DVD in a yellow padded envelope and it was a shaped in the DVD style ca...

Ground Advantage for delicate 1st class items

Hi--- Occasionally I have a relatively delicate light weight item. I will double box with lots of bubble wrap. I also count on it going air with other light weight items to protect it. Now, with Ground Advantage it appears that such items will go wit...

USPS no acceptance scan but I have a receipt

On November 15th I dropped off 49 packages in the back of the post office and handed the worker my scan sheet. I watched him scan it and left without getting a receipt. Every single one of those packages ended up on my "item not sent on time" or "del...

Available For Pick Up

Hello Everyone, I should know the answer to this question. But I'm not 100% sure. The tracking number of a recent sale of mine has been on "available for pick up" at my buyers P.O. for some time now. Messaged my buyer once about this early-on. No Joy...

Shipping location different from posting

I’m completely frustrated by eBay sellers not being in the actual area they are claiming they are. I just purchased something from a seller claiming to be a US seller located in Pampa, Texas. However my item was shipped from Los Angeles with a USPS t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors