Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! shipping supplies

Hi Everyone. Just received a box of "free" shipping supplies. Did not order - do not have a store. What's Up?? Thank You.

Attention Sellers: Offer Discounted Shipping!

Get the message above in "My Ebay" the last couple weeks. More ways to lose on eBay. Ebay will have to remove the 14% fee on shipping costs on sellers before I offer discounted shipping.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't ship from US to UK customer?

I have tried to figure this out with no luck.THIS is the item my customer in the UK is wanting to buy. I have checked every setting in ebay that I am aware of, and everything looks like to me that the item should be available to the UK, but according...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

International shipping to Hub

Hi all,I found I made a sale to the UK after I specifically did not want to ship internationally. I have since opted out of this auto-rolled program. When I go to print the shipping label I have the option of selecting USPS for $40 or shipping via UP...

Shipping costs

I've been away from eBay selling for quite sometime and am looking at getting back. When I look at items for sale that ar similar to what I have, I don't understand the shipping charges...some seem awfully low for what I know the package size and wei...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Customer Support

Somehow UPS lost a 35x31x6" package, seriously UPS? Never having this situation a customer contacted me asking what to do. I contacted an ebay customer service gal who told me don't worry, tell my customer to call eBay. A week or so later, I've long ...

If you ship Media Mail.....Don't!

I collect and buy old magazines and have been frustrated over the fact that media mail is taking up to a month to go five hundred miles or more. Even first class is taking six days to cross the country. Many orders have been handled so much that enve...

Resolved! Wrong address

I entered the wrong address on my package. Immediately after I ordered the product, I both left on note on the purchase order AND sent the seller an email stating that I would like to change my address. I provided the new address in both cases. The s...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrong return addess

I purchased a shipping label but the return address is incorrect. I saw that it can be voided but I cannot find where to void it.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors