Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Resolved! business policy templates do not include EIS?

Experts, Recently I got a message from eBay saying how useful and important it was to set up business policies (or "business policy templates"). So I "tapped" the link and tried to do it. My issues:Under shipping, I don't see EIS as an option (nor GS...

Would you ship or cancel an ebay international sale?

If a buyer purchased and paid for an item via the new international ebay program, and then wanted to do a cancellation, would you ship the item still and deny the cancel or cancel the item? If you ship the item and the buyer returns it, you still kee...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Postmans can pick up the packages/boxes for return ...?

Hello, In the USA ... Once we have the ‘shipping label’ already ready on the box, in order to return it to the seller,Can I give it to the driver/postman (USPS) who comes to my building...?.Thanks you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

address

i am having trouble changing my address

HELPLESS USPS INSURANCE

Hello to everybody, I have go soooo mad today. I had a damaged item claim with usps. Package was shipped via Ground Advantage (insured for $100 automatically). USPS asked me to bring damaged item all packaging and wrapping to their office. Only in 3d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors