Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Buying

I'm new to eBay and don't know much about it, so I want to buy this car but it has to be shipped is there a way that I can check that this person is legit on ebay? They said it would go through ebay and ebay would send me information on the purchase.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS Possession of Item

Hi! so i tracked my shipment from its says USPS is Possession Of Item well still I’m waiting for more updates from USPS soon.

Informed Delivery and eBay Packages

I have "Informed Delivery" through USPS which gives me an image of my incoming mail. I noticed yesterday, they are now adding all of my outgoing mail of the eBay packages being sent to my buyers which is a great feature. I can click on my tracking an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay FedEx shipping label overcharge scam! 02-01-2021

All eBay users who have ever printed a FedEx shipping label through eBay needs to check your past eBay invoices carefully to see what FedEx/eBay actually charged you for the FedEx shipping label you created/used. We think you'll find over 30% of the ...

East cost to West Coast Shipping

Anyone on the East Coast States seem to get a majority of buyers from the West coast and vise versa? Does Ebay have a deal with the US Postal Service to ship as far a away as a seller can to pay up for more postage. Seems like a very big majority of ...

Shipping Tall boots

I see that Ebay has me shipping with USPS MEDIA MAIL. Can I send tall leather boots that way?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Internation Shipping snafu

I have an international package, sent through Ebay International shipping in Illinois that has gone astray. It was to be shipped by Ebay to Ireland. I just finished talking with a man in Canada who received the order. So my Irish buyer will not recei...

Stamps Presets

Anyone who is using Stamps.com and utilizing their Presets functions to make postage labels? I just updated my Stamps.com version to 19.6.3 because they forced me to. After the update, I notice that all of my Presets were not working properly. The Ke...

Shipping status?

 Has anyone have this happened to them before? It has not moved from that status and I have not received it. The buyer did try to open a did not receive case so idk if he was trying the get a refund or what.

IMG_2862.png

Resolved! shipping tubes

I am shipping movie posters in 3 inch tubes. How do I enter the measurement, for length width and height. height is 16" long, width is 3" diameter what is length 3"? I mark irregular package size

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors