Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Ebay charges a fee on shipping even if the shipping is actual cost

I sell and item and I charge the buyer the actual shipping cost. Ebay can verify that because I purchased the shipping label from them. Why then should Ebay be entitled to a fee on the actual shipping costs? That's just unfair. They probably are maki...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

combined shipping

Is ten dollars reasonable amount for shipping 4 cards when combined shipping is not stated in the auction description? for example 3 winning auctions at 99 cents each and shipping is 4.75 for each auction. card value for all three auctions is 12 doll...

Resolved! Returns

Hey there, my recent bad shipping experience was an 80 y/o dining table chandelier lamp, mcm. It sold for about 70+50 to ship. I was very careful with the packaging, bubble wrap and paper. Anyways when it was delivered to the buyer they noted that th...

Shipping to Guam, but post office requires customs forms

Someone bought one of my items, and the address is in Guam. I am in USA proper. I printed out the label as Ebay gave it to me. I usually scan my packages at the post office kiosk before shipping so I have a receipt with a record and incase the packag...

Paying for shipping more than once

On one listing, it gives multiple choices to choose from. But you can only add one item at a time to your cart, which results in me paying for shipping once for every item added to the cart. Is there a way to purchase all 3 items, since it's from the...

Remove my phone number from my shipping labels

How can I remove my phone number from my shipping labels????? Please no smart a$$ answers - cross off with sharpie, put FedEx or ebay #, or all 0000s (won't work). I called customer service and they couldn't figure it out - they said to call back whe...

I purchased a book since August and did not receive to this date

Good morning everyone I purchased a book Algebra & Trigonometry by Ron Larson, since August 18th, passed which shows on my card as paid for however to this date the book has not arrived. I does not show on my account with Ebay that a purchase was mad...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

dimensional weight

Has anyone else experienced extra shipping charges because they are enter actual weight of their package rather than calculating the 'dimensional weight?

Resolved! US Address - block shippping ?

Hi. I have a US address in EBAY. Ebay stop me to buy this WW2 NAVY manual book: https://www.ebay.com/itm/235254481507 Im from Europe but have a US Address. What is going on?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS lost package en route to Global Shipping Program

So the package left the USPS Regional Origin Facility and hasn't updated in a week. If this was a normal sale I'd just send the buyer another one and not worry about it, but because it's going to the eBay shipping hub I could see problems with that. ...

eBay Global shipping sucks

Every time a seller uses eBay Global Shipping it turns into a 1–2-month journey on a container ship. Second bad experience and the last. I will ask seller every time what shipping he is using if it's eBay Global shipping I will ask for another way to...

• 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Are IOSS numbers mandatory?

I recently received a message from Ebay about IOSS numbers. I included the message below. It looks like it says they are mandatory, this is the first time I've heard anything from Ebay about this, I've always shipped items without putting this number...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors