Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

EBay International shipping item not received case

Hopefully I can get some clarity here. I may be missing something but not sure. I sold an item to a buyer in Spain. Since I used EBay international shipping, it provides a domestic label to a US hub. It gets to Spain customs and sits for a while. I d...

Stop using FedEx labels on eBay purchases?

I have recently discovered that FedEx is charging more than what I initially thought was correct shipping through the eBay label system. I am supposed to be receiving a discount by using the system but just found five overcharges. I always put in the...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping with USPS

For the last couple of days I have not been able to select any USPS option for shipping my items.I get this message:Please be aware that USPS is experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

No ShipCover Claim link?

Packaged delivered. Empty box. Box torn all to shreds.Customer contacts me. Sends me pics. We work it out. I ship replacement. All Good! Go to shipping labels to make claim, drop down box, and....NO Create Claim link.Get with customer and ask him to ...

Print USPS Scan Form ANYTIME with this link

Long story short. You'll appreciate this if you have EVER wanted to print a USPS Scan Form AFTER you generated several labels and have closed that tab.Just Bookmark this link. It'll always be there for you. Hope this helps. Thanks. -Walter https://gs...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

USPS Advantage

Anybody seeing consistent delays shipping from Central U.S. to Northeast destinations… exceeding eBay estimate?

Resolved! Combined shipping

Do you have to have a "store" in order to offer combined shipping or offer 30 day returns? I have checked both but do not see the changes made even after 24 hours.Thank you.

Unable to print Ebay Shipping labels

Last evening we were processing paid items and we were unable to print ebay shipping labels. When we click on print nothing happens....???We tried again today and still unable to print.

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Help Shipping small items /NO TRACKING / INR

INR- ITEM NOT RECEIVED =====>I ship small item in plain white envelope NO TRACKING ITS TOO SMALL AND INEXPENSIVE=== buyer opens case didn't receive it. It has just occurred to me and I need clarification. == If I resend it the same way they SHOULD ge...

Shipping labels

Getting USPS error message when printing labels. 2nd day now, can’t generate label. Anyone else seeing this message?

Resolved! How to set up account for shipping to Canada?

I can't figure out how to fix settings so I can sell from NY state to Canada but no other internationals. I'm in Managed payments - I have my shipping preferences set up to exclude all regions except North America. Looking at those, all the other reg...

Resolved! Post Office Location and purchase of mailing labels

Can I purchase shipping labels and mail from a different location than my home town? I will be traveling and want to get a couple of purchases in the mail. Same state. Thanks!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors