Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

EBay shipping time estimate needs to change.

The mails are crazy slow right now and eBay is still showing shipping/delivery dates that are not realistic anymore. One 1st class letter with an ACEA took over two weeks to get to me. Should have been three to four days. I'll bet sellers are refundi...

Ebay Charging Tax on Shipping? This was the beginning of the end for a once great company.

Ebay has reached a new low. Charging tax on the shipping is just criminal no matter how they spin it. Ebay has run its course and from the people it now employs from 3rd world countries that cannot speak English, it's just a matter of time before it'...

Ebay charging buyer wrong shipping amount

I have had two recent sales where Buyer selected Ground Advantage ($4.50-8,00) charge but buyer was charged <$2.00 for First Class Shipping. What? I do not offer discounted shipping ... any ideas?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scam

I’m looking for advice on how to proceed.I sold my iPhone for $650 to a buyer located in Miami. 3 days after receiving it they reported it ‘not as described’ requesting a return, with a message that they were having problems and wanted to ask questio...

Why does eBay prohibit international shipping on certain auctions?

I recently listed an auction for a scarce, big, old antique computer. eBay International shipping was my only international shipping option. During the first day, I received questions from bidders in Canada, France, and Poland, who needed to know the...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot Purchase a UPS Label - Something Went Wrong

For some reason after eBay moved me off PayPal and required I pay using the new format with direct link to my bank account, I can no longer purchase UPS labels. I feel like I've tried everything - called tech support for over a year on it and I've be...

Shipping

I just shipped an order for an Nintendo switch, the buyer paid £6 for shipping but at the post office 1 St class shipping cost £10 without tracking, I've got a receipt of the postage but I don't have tracking, if the buyer claims they didn't receive ...

Help from ebay ? Item not covered by money back garantee

Hi,I bought a digital licence for a software. Unfortunately, it is not working. It seems to be not covered buy the money back garantee. The seller is not replying to my message. Is there any way to get a new licence or my money back or at least get t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors