Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Resolved! Do I have to refund a buyer if item is shown delivered, but buyer claims item not received?

Ebay says to upload tracking information when a buyer opens a request "item not received." Tracking within the order shows the item was delivered though. What does ebay actually want? Am I responsible for the refund? How do I know the buyer is being ...

Shipping

Hi everyone, , this is my second return to the problem hoping fo help. Im waiting on a package delivery date was 2 Oct. i Tracking showed it was signed for at Glendale Heights. At EBay Shipping Hub , IL USA at 1.31 pm Nothing is known then for 14days...

Resolved! Buyer claims item not received in China; USPS tracking stops in Shanghai

A buyer claims they did not receive the phone I shipped them in July. The USPS tracking stops August 23 in Shanghai showing it on its way to the destination. I cannot get any further updates. The USPS office here in Chicago never answers their phone ...

Systematic erroneous overcharges by UPS through eBay labels?

Golf club seller on eBay for 21 years, switched to UPS Ground since USPS charging extra $15.00 for boxes longer than 30" earlier this month. Currently dealing with UPS Ground billing nightmare with labels printed on eBay. I've been dealing with these...

International Shipping

According to eBay Policy, eBay International Standard Delivery is not supposed to be available any more and was replaced with eBay International Shipping on Sept 1, 2023. I can not get the eBay International Shipping even though within my listing it ...

stephenmorgan_0-1696802061162.png stephenmorgan_1-1696802148107.png stephenmorgan_2-1696802395489.png stephenmorgan_3-1696802469011.png

No international buyers lately

Hi I am currently selling 5 items that have not sold at all going on over a year I think. But what my concern is that the listings I have sold over the last few years I have had no international buyers at all. I use USPS calculated Priority Mail and ...

Resolved! Help! I had a package returned to me as A.N.K.

Hello, I'm hoping to find help. An item I sold was sent back to me with A.N.K. (Address Not Known). I mapped it, and it is an address to a business. I have never had this happen to me, and I need guidance. I plan to message the buyer to let them know...

Screenshot 2023-10-06 223628 - Copy.png 20231006_221722 (3).jpg

seller refuse to ship

sorry for bad grammaryesterday i bought something from ebay for a total of 48 GBP.including12.99£ shippingand15.18£ import fees for a total of 76£.i live in italy but now the seller contacted me asking if the shipping address was in uk, i replied no ...

Ebay right address wrong zip ode

Hey so i bought an item and the zipcode was off by 1 number i sent a ticket in advance never got a reply from the seller and now it said it delivered it at that zipcode but even when i search it ip with my address it only shows mine so i don’t unders...

Resolved! How to handle a request for faster shipping after an order has already been placed - help needed!

A buyer has purchased a book from me using Media Mail shipping (that's usually the only shipping I offer for books). I then received a message from them asking if there's any way I could ship the book fast enough for it to arrive by next Friday, as i...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with Buyer calculating his own shipping cost

I am listing an item and I havent used ebay in over a year. I used to find the shipping cost easy but now I am confused. In the item listing I checked the box under Domestic Shipping that "cost varies on buyers location" and I checked TWO options of ...

USPS Ground Advantage keeps grossly overcharging with adjustments, and you can`t prevent it!

A couple weeks ago, I got an email that I`ve been charged extra $11 for 2 oz writing pen claiming I used Priority Medium Flat rate I never used (used a bubble poly envelope 9"x6"), but the total weight was 3 oz (still in the up to 4 oz price range, a...

Resolved! Change of address by buyer after purchase

After completing the purchase and after I purchased a shipping label thru Ebay, the buyer said the address was wrong. How do I change it without incurring another shipping charge? Thanks

Item returned due to incomplete address but address is correct

Hi everyone not sure how this works but I had a question regarding an item I just bought. It said it was delivered in my mailbox by USPS but it wasn’t there so I was a little confused. Then I checked the tracking information and it said it was return...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors