Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Cost adjustments for shipping labels ~USPS Class Action Lawsuit~

I'm getting really tired of USPS ripping me off. Not only has USPS been overcharging for click and chip since last December but I've gotten 3 Cost adjustments for shipping labels the last week. The first was actually a month ago. It was a 1oz package...

Allstate Warranty Not Getting Delivered/Emailed

I ordered a 2 year Allstate warranty (on eBay) with a replacement airpod. I’ve purchased Allstate warranties with eBay before and have had no issue. However, this one won’t get emailed to be. I’ve messaged the Allstate on eBay several times but they ...

Ebay Branded Holiday Shipping Supplies 2023

I cannot believe how bad the choices are for the 2023 ebay Holiday shipping supplies. $43.00 FOR SOME STICKERS! == What happened to the nice colorful bubble mailers?What a disappointment.

Priority Mail flat rate padded envelope.

I have a flat, rigid, square item that is 8" X 8" and fits nicely in a PM flat rate padded envelope.I know you're not supposed to alter/change Priority Mail packagingbut do you think the USPS would have a problem with me folding over the excess packa...

pm1.jpg pm2.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Problem with requesting total for items in cart

I've a buyer who wants more than one item I'm selling, they live outside the USA. When requesting total for the items in their cart they get this message," You can't request a total for items where eBay manages all or part of the shipping.""What do I...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help me understand this craziness with my shipping options?

Can someone please link me to a thread or blog as to what I need to do with my shipping options. I have been reading things but they are back from 2020/2021. I had no issues the last 23 years listing. I input the weight and demensions then eBay shows...

pip insure through Ebay is a complete joke

Been working with PIp insurance for over 60 days on a claim and have got nowhere. Purchased insurance through ebay on a $250 Priority Mail shipment ( wish I had purchased the insurance through USPS) . Between the delays in being allowed to file the c...

Resolved! buyer received package damaged and refunded??? refund from USPS???

so today i got a message saying a item that i shipped got destroyed in shipping. it was a power supply. what i was told the fins broke off and the gauges on the front are broken. i guy messaged me and told me that. i take honor in all my sale big or ...

Buyer gave wrong address forwarded one box of two

So I sold a $100 item that was very heavy and shipping was $30 in two packages. Hours after I dropped it off with FedEx, the buyer asked me why I sent it to her old address in CA. Uh, because that is the address that you have on file with Ebay.... Wa...

Why do so many sellers refuse to offer proper shipping options?

I'm sorry. Media Mail is no longer acceptable to me in the 21st century, and people should be well aware of how bad USPS is getting. Offer me Priority Mail, and I'll pay for it. Why is that so **bleep** difficult? It's like pulling teeth to get anyth...

Buyers being able to "rate" shipping cost on a "calculated shipping" listing, should they be able?

So I've been slowly building this store for this particular company, but I'm not new to Ebay. I've been selling here for 23 years actually. Since starting this store I've listed every listing with "calculated shipping". Some of the items are heavy an...

Puerto Rico

Over half the items that I send to Puerto Rico are returned apparently, according to my local post office, for no good reason!Also, Ebay shipping does not seem to be available to Puerto Rico.So, can I block sales to Puerto Rico?If not, how can I use ...

EIS shipping to the UK

Could one of the blues look into this. Is this category restricted to the UK with EIS shipping? Toys and games> Diecast Toy vehicles> Cars, truck & vans> Contemporary Manufacturing

Most Marked as Helpful Authors