Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Really need somebody from eBay to explain this

A buyer opened an INR case.I uploaded the tracking as requested (delivered).Ebay sends me this message: We reviewed this case and have closed it without any refund to the buyer. The case will not affect your seller performance. Any feedback left for ...

THIS IS HOW SCAMMERS ARE ROBBING US SELLERS! PLEASE READ

This is to inform everyone of the Fraud and Scam discovered and confirmed with ebay that this is happening. If anyone noticed that ebay just updated the policy on Member to member contact, in regards to Threats, Hate Speech, Spam, and Harassment. Thi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 19 helpful

Underestimated postage for international shipping

I sold an item that weighs about 40lbs (books) that sold to an international buyer, however with the additional packaging requested by the buyer, it was closer to 45. Typically if I underestimate shipping, I just eat the additional cost and not worry...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help.

Shipped an item today that goes UPS. The shipping label has a UPS tracking number (UPS SUREPOST) midway down the label. At the bottom is a Post office tracking number. Which one should I use on the Awaiting shipment page?Any help would be appreciated...

Standard envelope shipping

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Ebay for adding items that can now be shipped in the Ebay standard envelope. I had talked with someone several months ago about using this for greeting cards which I occasionally sell and was told it was only for...

Buyer received opened and missing package

I got a message today from a buyer saying that they just got their package. When the package arrived it was ripped open and the item was missing. It says it was delivered. They said that the postman marked it and took it with him. The postman wrote "...

Change in shipping charge...legal?

Boy, did I get sucked into this one.I won 9 separate auctions...total of 29 stamps...shipping stated "$2.00" for each shipment.I got an invoice for $26.40 for shipping...not $18.00. Its more of the principle than the money of course.I didn't read the...

UPS SurePost

We live in an area that has no USPS mail delivery, consequently we have a PO Box in a town 17 miles from our home (nearest post office) in different town than our physical address. Making purchases that deliver with UPS or FedEx has never been a prob...

• 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Paypal EBAYINCSHIP vs. Expenses Shipping Label Fee

When selling, I see shipping label fee charging on my expense, deducted from my payouts.However, on my Paypal/credit card charges, there are multiple charges under "PAYPAL*EBAYINCSHIP."The payment doesn't necessarily seem to be charged whenever a sal...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Speedpak USPS transfer

I have a package from China shipped with Standard SpeedPAK and it says it was transferred to my local post office on the 10th and now it’s the 15th and no updates or delivery. Is my package just sitting at the post office? SpeedPAK tracking number: E...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking numbers

Hi everyone! So first I am brand spanking new to this and I just need to know where to start. So when I create my listings, how do I get a tracking number for the package and how do I even start my store? I'm selling pre-owned books and I really don'...

Resolved! Shipping to Philippines

I am planning to buy gadgets (https://www.ebay.com/itm/124904541164) in eBay, and this would be my first time. It says: "International Priority Shipping to Philippines via the Global Shipping Program" for the shipping. Is this shipping method door to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors