Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Paying for shipping more than once

On one listing, it gives multiple choices to choose from. But you can only add one item at a time to your cart, which results in me paying for shipping once for every item added to the cart. Is there a way to purchase all 3 items, since it's from the...

Remove my phone number from my shipping labels

How can I remove my phone number from my shipping labels????? Please no smart a$$ answers - cross off with sharpie, put FedEx or ebay #, or all 0000s (won't work). I called customer service and they couldn't figure it out - they said to call back whe...

I purchased a book since August and did not receive to this date

Good morning everyone I purchased a book Algebra & Trigonometry by Ron Larson, since August 18th, passed which shows on my card as paid for however to this date the book has not arrived. I does not show on my account with Ebay that a purchase was mad...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

dimensional weight

Has anyone else experienced extra shipping charges because they are enter actual weight of their package rather than calculating the 'dimensional weight?

Resolved! US Address - block shippping ?

Hi. I have a US address in EBAY. Ebay stop me to buy this WW2 NAVY manual book: https://www.ebay.com/itm/235254481507 Im from Europe but have a US Address. What is going on?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS lost package en route to Global Shipping Program

So the package left the USPS Regional Origin Facility and hasn't updated in a week. If this was a normal sale I'd just send the buyer another one and not worry about it, but because it's going to the eBay shipping hub I could see problems with that. ...

eBay Global shipping sucks

Every time a seller uses eBay Global Shipping it turns into a 1–2-month journey on a container ship. Second bad experience and the last. I will ask seller every time what shipping he is using if it's eBay Global shipping I will ask for another way to...

• 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Are IOSS numbers mandatory?

I recently received a message from Ebay about IOSS numbers. I included the message below. It looks like it says they are mandatory, this is the first time I've heard anything from Ebay about this, I've always shipped items without putting this number...

Can you let buyers pay for UPS Ground Saver?

Hello all!! I use business policies for my shipping, and I want to edit my policy for UPS Ground. I want to change it from UPS Ground to UPS Ground Saver so that I can ship heavy items with UPS but it'll be cheaper for the buyer. However, it doesn't ...

eBay closing threads concerning IOSS

Hi Community, I've noticed that eBay Community moderators are closing threads concerning incurred extra costs because of missing/incomplete/invalid/wrong IOSS with the excuse "Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies". Tho...

• 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

International Shipping Label

I shipped an item to Canada via USPS international. My default shipping is under my store name. I forgot to change the shipping label to my name. Will it be stopped by customs? Shipping alone was $83.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worried about eBays new int'l shipping, "eBay will automatically handle returns on your behalf"??

I received an email from eBay about the new international shipping, and it has me worried,What does this mean?"We’ll handle all international returns and refunds on your behalf,"Knowing eBay, this means they will automatically deduct funds if the buy...

shipping costs

Why should I pay two times shipping costs for two items from one vendor that would weight and size wise fit into one package? I sent a message to the shop asking them to combine the items but have not received any answer. Any advice what I can do to ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors