Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage shipping labels page error.

I just sold my first item on ebay and wanted to get the QR code label for shipping. I messed up and bought the regular label first then found later where the QR code option was. I ended up purchasing two labels. At first I did find a place to void th...

Resolved! Newbie questions about shipping from Pirate Ship import

I just listed my first 10 items. I set up Pirate Ship to automatically import eBay order info. (EBay charges 9.88 and Pirate Ship is 9.29 on the same pkg to Los Angeles.)How do I set this as the default on eBay? Do most sellers ship to Alaska and Haw...

Here we go again another USPS rate hike!

These Post Office constant rate hikes are getting out of control ! It is bad enough that sales are way down but every rate hike makes it harder to sell anything. This is what an e-mail from Pirate Ship said about the price hikes. USPS is increasing s...

Ground Advantage - Delivery Times

Good afternoon Ebay community! Now that most of us have had a chance to see the early USPS Ground Advantage delivery results. What are some of the trends across the community? I have been seeing delivery times a bit slower when compared to 1st Class ...

Global Shipping how dispute restricted item?

I recently ordered a vintage tobacco pipe, I have purchased several of the same type over the years from eBay, internationally. Today I received a noticing the item was considered undeliverable and restricted but with no further information. I reache...

double charge for Labels Now

I been selling on Ebay a while when i need to get rid of some stuff. I noticed double billing on shipping labels twice . I had a difficult time printing one so printed it again and was double charged. CS said once I voided i had to wait 14 days to ge...

Resolved! WHAT IS GOING ON WITH USPS TODAY AND THE LAST FEW DAYS?!?!?

Sooo, EVERY package i sent out this morning, is NOT showing up as Accepted, even tho i went in personaly and had them scanned in 1st thing in the morning,Tracking is not updating. come to find out this is happening all over, ALONG with allot of other...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Problems shipping from California to Glendale Heights, IL

I have shipped 3 different orders from California to buyers in the Chicago area in the past couple months. Each time, it was automatically sent with "Ebay International Shipping", and I have no idea why, but I'll try to turn that off next time (if it...

Guaranteed Delivery Date Came and Went. Does Anyone Work at EBAY Any Longer?

It's impossible to get help on Ebay and that's why so many have left and gone to Amazon. I purchased an item. It saidit was Guaranteed to be delivered by Nov 4th, today. Trying to get the seller to help or even return a message is like pulling teeth....

Cancelling/modifying a USPS pickup request.

Even though you can generate a pickup request with the USPS through eBay when generating the label there is no way to cancel or modify the request afterwards even though it states there is. Anyone have an answer to this one? Even going to the USPS si...

Resolved! New Shipping Selections on Ebay

Hello, Ebay has changed their shipping Selections. I used to select Standard Shipping, and then would be able to use USPS/FED EX/or UPS depending on the buyer's delivery location. (I normally do free shipping for the buyer.) Now, I tried selecting th...

How do I get VAT refund?

I have ordered some products from India for which I have payed VAT to EBay. Netherlands customs charged me for the VAT as well. The post office tells me I must request for the VAT refund from the seller. How do I get my refund from EBay?

Problems with "New! Combined shipping is now available with eBay International Shipping"

A week ago, I received this email from eBay: Initially, I was really excited about this because I haven't been able to combine items for my international customers since February 2023. I sell computer parts, and my customers often want to combine var...

eBay International Shipping Combined.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors