Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

how to contest shipping adjustment ??

been selling and shipping books for a very long time ... shipped a book recently and today got an underpaid "shipping adjustment" ... was a book I sent MEDIA MAIL in a padded ebay envelope .... really don't want an additional ~$3 charge ...

International orders - combine into 1 package?

Hello everyone! My understanding is that currently you cannot combine invoice/ship international orders sent through the eBay International Shipping program. However, what are your thoughts on putting both items in 1 package, to the eBay ship center?...

Buyers paranoid

It’s my first time ordering from eBay and I’ve ordered a nice zipup hoodie from a seller from the uk (I’m swedish). This seller is marked as a business seller and has pretty good feedback but isn’t responding to my messages. Now I’m paranoid that I m...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping calculator different from actual USPS costs

Hi all -- it looks like this is a common thread but I haven't sold in a while and see that some things have changed, so I'm looking for help from more experienced ebayers. I just sold an item and used the shipping calculator in the listing, set up wi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay erasing tracking history for Standard Envelope packages

I sell a lot of sports cards. I love the new ebay standard envelope shipping method except for when it doesn't work. In the last month or so I have had 3 different buyers open up a "Item not Received" case for cards they didn't receive. All three had...

Best estimating/shipping charge methods for to handle a single listing requiring multiple packages?

Casual ebay seller for past 25 years here.I know this has been asked in past, but I'm interested what sellers are doing now incase there were updates that I don't know about. Im going to being getting rid of some those "collectible"(LOL) figurines, s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay/buyer gave the wrong address for shipping

I used ebay's shipping label to send an item I sold. Ive been tracking the order for delivery and received a message the address given for shipping may not be valid. What does that mean? What do I do? I can't contact Ebay - they don't respond to any ...

Inaccurate shipping estimations.

The estimated delivery expectation still seems wrong to me for generic services. Generic economy shows a potential 1 day earlier delivery than standard shipping and shows the longest expectation is actually sooner than standard shippping. I feel like...

inaccurateestimate.png

Specific listing not showing up for global shipping program

Hello everyone, I wanted to seek out help as just recently I have come across a problem that I am unable to solve. My entire ebay store shows up on the global shipping program to international buyers. Just recently though a specific listing that I se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recommended Ship by Dates from USPS

I got this notice from the USPS today for recommended ship by dates: December 16th, USPS Ground Advantage ServiceDecember 18th, USPS Priority Mail ServiceDecember 20th, USPS Priority Mail Express Service I do love their optimism. I hope you find it h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors