Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

International Shipping

I'm trying to send my first international shipping thru ebay global shipping. If someone bids on an item and I accept and they are in another country, does ebay automatically put name of hub on shipping label? And then all I have to do is ship to add...

Ebay Standard Envelope Is Not Fun

I am so upset with Ebay - I am 30 years on Ebay with a 100% rating. I always ship sales right away. I gave this Ebay standard envelope a try for the past month and its a total and complete MESS. The tracking rarely updates and now a customer says he ...

Shipment unfortunatlely went back to the suppliers

Hi !I have a delivery that unfortunatlely went back to the suppliers in return because it was not picked up. Is there any possibility to have it sent to my adress again, Iwill of course pay the shipping. Packages have the below identity number Best r...

Strange UPS Notice

Received a notice from UPS I am receiving something from eBay. It is weird because I have not ordered anything from eBay. Do you think this may be a International Return. I did send a item thru eBay for shipping to Great Britain the other day.

stephenmorgan_0-1697781448319.png

Ground Advantage Shipping

Better watch your six and keep a tighter control on all aspects of shipping as it appears that USPS Ground Advantage has increased the delivery times on at least 1st class as what used to take 2-3 days may now take 3-5 days. You can expect buyers to ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

What to do if a seller won't ship a package?

Bought some military gear from a seller who told me he would ship them in three seperate packages. He shipped two of the packages twenty two days later. Twenty days from when those two packages were shipped, he still has not shipped the 3rd package. ...

Resolved! Not able to create shipping label.

I just sold a card on my eBay and when I went to create the label I was hit with the message “Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label”. What is the reason for this, are the eBay systems down or something? For those wondering I...

Ship

First time selling on eBay. I have a leather jacket that weighs 4 pounds. I am overwhelmed by what kind of box and choice of shipping to use

eBay/UPS OVERCHARGE

When I first started using eBay's UPS Labels, at the time of billing they were always spot ON, Then I started noticing, 10 to 13 dollar increases for a short while at the time on billing, and Now there up to 15 to 18 dollars more, it's a big mystery,...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Somethings wrong

Hi, in my shippings page an item appears as delivered but really it wasn't. I just bought it and it's still on it's way. What do I do? I looks like a glitch...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivered confirmation

I received an item and the seller is asking to leave feedback which I want to do.Unfortunately eBay doesn’t let me do it because the delivery status is still “dispatched”.I contacted the seller and I was told I have to confirm and change it to “deliv...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors