Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

UPS overcharged $1398

This is horrible , ebay charged to my bank account $1398, called ebay several time and no help , ups is not able to help me , because i purchased the shipping label through ebay . I didn’t know about a dimensional factor of 166 .  email from ebay : T...

IMG_0608.jpeg

delayed shipping

 it’s been 7 days and the shipping info has yet to update. please help me.

4EE3ABB4-5454-4E5C-A217-9781E64941CD.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't track my order

good after I have a order on 7/9/2021 my order number is 25-07315-51944 doing that I order as guest but still I couldn't track it, its said order not found the email to that order is Amcalurin1960@gmail.com

Glendale Heights, IL, anyone?

I have a package that's been sitting there for close to 3 weeks without moving. I checked on Google and there is a very long list of complaints against this postal outlet. They rarely answer their phone and when they do, they are rude and dismissive ...

Shipping

I bought a stove and seller charged shipping. I paid for item + shipping now the seller is trying to charge me more for shipping.

what is the best way to print labels

so i was just wondering what all you sellers use to print labels. Tell me what printer you use and the type of labels? i see printers specifically for shipping labels?what printer, what paper is best and any info that may help me upgrade. what i use ...

Resolved! Has anyone successfully filed a loss claim for eBay standard envelope for trading cards?

As posts on this board show, this service is not properly tracking or properly providing delivery confirmation. For me about 10% of what I mail is “claimed as not received” and buyer case disputes are opened. After refunding the buyer and settling ev...

ebay charge much more shipping fee.

I listed an item with a US $11.99 Expedited USPS Shipping fee. However, when the buyer paid $36.7, I was surprised to find that I had to pay the same amount when I went to print the shipping label. Upon visiting the USPS office, I was informed that t...

Tracking shows delivered, but to a different city

I purchased an item on Sep 22, and it says that the seller created the label in South Carolina the same day. Then, without any other additional updates, on Sep 25 it says "Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility" but it got delivered in a ...

willthe59_0-1698419556082.png

Shipping from India

There are many sellers selling and shipping from India. If anyone can help me to know how they ship from India and what do they declare in customs ? i want to selling coins and currency notes from India. Please help....

No Barcode Ebay Standard Envelope

As of yesterday, my labels for ESE are not printing with a barcode. I tried different computers, but issue is still there. The barcode is not showing up in print preview so I don't think it is my thermal printer just not printing it. Anyone else havi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tips for Navigating eBay's Global Shipping Program

I'm curious about the Global Shipping Program on eBay and how it works. Can anyone share their experiences with this program? I'm particularly interested in knowing the benefits, potential challenges, and any tips for successful international selling...

Item says it is Shipped but it Doesn't say it on the tracker

I bought shoes with the (Authenticity Guaranteed) label, and the seller I bought from says that the order was "cancelled" because it was "Out of Stock or Damaged". Mind you, I am very aware that the shoes that I bought are pre-owed but clean. I am gu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Country for International Shipping Not Appearing in Listing

Hi - I have a customer in UK interested in an item (334667898284). However, they are not seeing the International Shipping listed. I know they are on the approved countries list. Any thoughts on why its not showing for them? I have shipped internatio...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors