Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! My listing ONLY offers USPS GA but label page only shows UPS & Fedex options!!

I know this happened once before and it was an ebay 'glitch' that was fixed, but this time I haven't seen any posts about it so maybe I just got lucky and am the only one hit with it? I've sold several of this item from this listing over the past wee...

Courier doing local pickup on my behalf.

I would like to purchase something in Europe thats no longer manufactured and hard to find. Unfortunately the seller was unwilling to deal with international shipping and i was exploring the option of arranging the courier on my end to handle all the...

Different shipping locations excluded by two listings that have the same shipping policy - why?

Hi, newbie seller here, please be patient with me as I try figure things out, I have two items for sale with the exact same shipping policy selected, but whose listing pages exclude different locations from each other. Why would this be the case? Bot...

ESUS tracking/eBay Delivery Services

I know it's been discussed, but I'm tired of trying to send feedback directly to eBay about this.I'm about to have to completely stop using sellers that ship with eBay delivery services. I do a lot of trading card purchasing so in theory the discount...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Business Policies Are Driving Me Nuts! Help?

I came back to selling a little over 2 yrs ago and set up a store (much had changed). I created a shipping policy (I think I did haha) but I sell many different types of antiques/collectibles and am very concerned about saving my buyers as much as I ...

Marked As Shipping

So I recently started a listing for a digital code for xbox, and when someone purshases it i'll send the digital code through ebay messages and i'll mark the order as shipped.but the customer already got the product/code And when i go to payments, my...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Guarenteed Authenticity insurance to Authenticator.

I don't sell many authenticity guaranteed items but I was wondering how insurance should play out for items lost going to the authenticator. So with this program eBay provides a FedEx label that ships to the authenticator. On the FAQ, it doesn't ment...

I cannot change USPS media mail rate

I sell primarily books and am trying to list a few more today. I go to try and change the amount for the media mail and it is stuck on $3.92, will not let me change it to a different amount. Anyone know anything about this? thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer provided wrong address. Item was delivered and is not being returned to sender

Title says it all. The buyer provided me with the wrong address. Immediately after placing their order. I printed a shipping label, packaged the item along with other orders I had and drove off to the UPS Store. The buyer did send me a message afterw...

Shipping to Tanzania

I have won items through bid but they cannot be shipped to Tanzania via Post Office Box (P.O Box). I had previously bought items from ebay and they were shipped to Tanzania through USPS

Shipping a box of toilet paper

Hello, I'm seeking assistance from the community to determine the most cost-effective shipping options for my new toilet paper business. Shipping expenses constitute a significant portion of the overall cost. I offer three sets of sizes: 12, 24, and ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors