Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Resolved! 🚨DELAYED USPS PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT! SAINT LOUIS MO MERCURY LEAK AT LOCAL PLANT CAUSING MASS RE ROUT

This is a friendly PSA announcement to all buyers and sellers on the platform, to expect a possible delivery delay. I've just been informed by my local post office that SAINT LOUIS MO PLANT has experienced a mercury leak and has shut down completely,...

Shipping a $1,500 item

Hello! Long-time reader/first-time poster here. Today I sold a bracelet for $1,500. I was researching shipping insurance & my takeaway is that items can only be insured up to $1,000. Is this correct or am I missing something? Any guidance or wisdom w...

Resolved! What am I missing? US shipping

I received a message from a buyer in Puerto Rico saying it's not letting her buy/make offer on an item. (I'm assuming she tried to make an offer and got an error message, thus her question to me.) This is what my shipping shows. (I don't ship interna...

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 12.58.44 AM.png

eBay International Shipping countries

I was wondering, for those who use eBay International Shipping, do they show the UK, Great Britain, England, etc, as a ship to country? As far as I know, I have never set any exceptions to the program, going by what eBay has as exceptions, like Russi...

COMBINED SHIPPING

CUSTOMER BOUGHT A HAIR BERET AND SHELL EARRINGSSEPARATELY EACH COST ABOUT $ 5.45 SHIPPINGBOTH PIECES WILL FIX IN ONE BOX FOR $ 5.45HOW TO MAKE THAT HAPPENI'M NEW TO SELLING ON E BAY AND HAVE NO CLUE !THANKS SMITTY

Shipping fees

So I read online and youpeople not understanding something. I charge my customer.Shipping. eBay is still charging me for the shipping and keeping the money. If you read the transaction report is exactly how it sounds. How is this allowed to happen?

How can you check if an item is real or if they're trying to scan you when buying something

I was trying to buy a vehicle and they said that eBay shipping or some stuff like that well I want to be able to call and talk to someone and verified that this vehicle is actually there and if the way they're asking to be paid just sounds a little s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Global Shipping Program prices doubled overnight

Hey, I buy a lot of lego sets on ebay from the UK, the usual prices of small-medium packeges were 30-40 gbp.This morning i look at my watchlist i see the prices went up by 100%!!! . like a 60 gbp set have shipping cost of 58 gbp instead the usual 20-...

Ebay Shipping

Is there a problem with EBay Shipping today - tried to ship items and a different system came up and I could not get the labels to print unless I joined the new system for 19.99 a month. Even though I could not get labels to print the system still ch...

Resolved! Ebay Standard envelope lost?

Hi this is the first this has happened to me. Buyer just reached out and said card he purchased never arrived. I checked tracking and it's been stuck in destination processing June 5th and was supposed to be delivered by June 9th. Is the envelope los...

Screenshot_20230613_115310_eBay.jpg

Password????

Has anyone else been asked for and how common is it to provide a password before getting a package from a carrier? I have been an eBay member since July 2011 and have never been asked for a password to receive a package I ordered from another seller ...

Resolved! New International Shipping Program Returns--Money Back Guarantee Claims

New program sounds great, as ebay would like us to believe. However, I'm not so sure. One question: If buyer claims "item not as described" (buyer's remorse claim) as they often do to avoid paying return shipping, what happens? Does seller still keep...

Shipping to Canada from US question

I have a few items up for auction and I specify NO International Shipping. I'm also providing FREE SHIPPING in the US, for these items. I've been asked if I would consider shipping to Canada? I would consider this, if the buyer would pay for shipping...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors