Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping to Norway and ebay charge VAT on purchases.

I paid TAX on ebay when purchased old vintage software, but when it came to Norway they (postal service) said they could not read the VOEC number and taxed me again. How do I contact ebay to get refunded the money they took for VAT on behalf of Norwe...

Packing Slip Format

The current packing slip that eBay created only has about 5/8" margins all the way around. The last version was perfect for 1" border paper which I use relevant to the season. Now when I print the text goes inside the border. I can't remember when eB...

ADDITIONAL FEDEX CHARGES FOR SHIPPING TUBES

This information is a hidden charge when creating a shipping label and not disclosed, but Fedex is charging $16.50 -$21 or more additional for cylindrical shipping tubes. I received notices for cost adjustments for prints rolled in a tube of $29 for ...

UPS & Fed Ex to be billed when the label is printed

This message just started popping up when I print a label: "Starting in September, FedEx® and UPS® label fees will be charged to your funds at the time of label purchase instead of after the package has been delivered. Learn more about paying for shi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Proof of mailing-international

Hi, I'm likely going to be shipping a small package to Japan. Value is about $200. Not insurable under USPS guidelines (as far as I can tell). Is proof of mailing sufficient to protect me if the package is lost or stolen? If not, what must I do to pr...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing Shipping Label Date

Could someone please explain how we can now change the shipping date on labels printed through Ebay. Sometimes, I package and print labels to ship the next day. There must be a way but I am not seeing it. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Missing shipment from US to Canada

I shipped an item to Canada from the US via Ebay international shipping. The customer stateshe has not gotten the item but the tracking shows delivered. His local post office says they can't track with the Asendia number. What should i do?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Cost Adjustments by USPS

Hello, I do not know anything about shipping and this is a subject I am okay with being mostly ignorant. That is what I rely on Ebay for or Chairish or Etsy. My philosophy is shipping is part of doing business here but it is paid by the customer and ...

GPS shipping

I ordered 4 items from the same seller, and got 5 tracking numbers, then yesterday it turned into seven tracking numbers. When I go to the to the tracking numbers to of them have updated information and the others aren't moving anywhere. I went to th...

Resolved! Actual shipping fee buyer pays

I'm starting up selling again. I've only done two listings as I've run into a problem I don't understand. I've even asked someone who sells frequently who told me it shouldn't be this way. I am listing as buyer pays shipping and using the flat rate p...

Screenshot 2023-12-09 112758.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors