Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

combining 2 orders when shipping

Yesterday I shipped to orders to customer by choosing combine on purchase label page, I believe but today I am trying to do the same thing and cannot for the life of me find the combine button. Anyone know what I am missing?

Why all the Secrecy about Printing Labels

I've wasted at least an hour trying to find out anything about the postage label problem...I still have no real information just rumors and speculation. Why doesn't ebay tell us what is going on and when "soon" is, or tell us they don't know and give...

Seller use of DHL

I’ve been using eBay as a buyer for close to 25 years. It seems that some of the absolute slowest domestic shipping from seller to buyer involves the seller’s choice to use DHL with its ultimate hand-off to USPS. This is usually accompanied by dismal...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping label - no service available

I am able to get to the print page now with weight … etc. But I have no shipping service available. I can pick any service. So I still can not print any label now.

Unable to print shipping labels

When I click on the print shipping label button, nothing happens. I opened an incognito window and it worked for two labels and then stopped working there. I cleared my cache, rebooted etc and the problem persists. What is eBay doing to fix this? Tha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors