Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Resolved! How Long Does it Take to get a Tracking Number?

I got an email notification on November 13 that the seller had shipped my package from the UK. I’m in the USA. I checked today (November 16) and there still isn’t a tracking number. I thought that would be there within 48 hours? When I go to my “purc...

Tracking says 'Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility' but I live in Thailand?

USPS tracking said 'Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility' after being stuck in the LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER for 2 days. Contacted the buyer and he said "The item is delivered to one of eBay’s facilities to ship the item overse...

SHIPPING

I've been on here for years.... sometimes A PERSON will buy two? I want the buyer to get a decent shipping refund discount?It seems when i try? if i want to refund 10 bucks? that's not what i get???? can anyone EXPAIN THIS TO ME!

I found a seller and their shipping is outrageously being price gauged. Is this not right?

I found a seller and their shipping is outrageously being price gauged. Is this not right? Like one item they are selling $70.00 then their shipping is over $150.00. Which I know that the shipping is more likely only $25.00 to $30.00 for the size of ...

Ebay Standard Envelope tracking issues

For those using the Ebay Standard Envelope for shipping: If you are like me, you are shipping some items by Ebay Standard Envelope only to find that the tracker never updates and you never know whether the envelope actually made it to your buyer or n...

International Shipping Program - Item not Received Isssue

I recently received an item not received from a customer for an item shipped through the eBay International Shipping Program. The tracking is showing the item made it to the eBay shipping hub and is being inspected since 11/6. How do I remove the Ite...

Resolved! Seller sent package to the wrong address and doesn't respond

So after I saw track number, I tried to see where is the package, everything seemed normal, but final address was incorrect. Some attempts to reach out to seller, but no respond.What should i do now?    

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.17 - 11.10.42.13.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.17 - 11.10.13.38.png

Pick List

Generating a pick list Method 1:Pull everything into bulk shipping. On the top of the bulk shipping page, click the "print pick list" link at the top. Method 2:From the seller hub orders page, select all items then "print packing slip and more" and f...

picklist.png

Missing customs information to Brazil

In all my 10 years of selling internationally and domestically with both my personal and business accounts. I have never misused Customs because I don't want to be liable for any problems, so I always do things to correct and legal way even though pl...

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Tracking Issues

I ship around 7 items a week using eBay standard envelope. About every month I have one item get lost. 1st issue. The tracking info is HORRIBLE. 70% of the time the tracking info doesn’t update past label printed, and I don’t even know if the buyer e...

Buyer claims box was opened and items missing

The buyer claims package arrived opened and items are missing. The auction was high value ($1500) and I sent via UPS with signature required. UPS confirmed that the package arrived, it was signed for, and ID verified. I did insure it. Buyer claims th...

Postage

I see everyone not understanding the shipping part which I get the buyer paid x amount. Ebay took x amount for the label they gave me to print...but I still have to pay postage?! So isn't that a lose situation? The item I have is heavy so it's gonna ...

Ebay offers of UPS shipping TOTAL SCAM

Shipped 1 lb. 3 ounce wine glass from Indiana to Ohio... The difference between USPS and UPS was 53 cents so we shipped UPS since the pick-up is closer than the post office. We paid $7.32 for shipping and were back billed a whopping $18.74 for an une...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors