Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS Packages not moving

I have two packages I shipped with USPS that are in tubes since they are posters and they are still only saying they were accepted by the post office with no further details. The buyers put the funds on hold, but not sure what I can do as I shipped t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

proof of delivery

Ebay have asked me for proof of delivery of the items i have sold What is that and how can i provide them the proof of delivery of the items i have already given them the tracking numbers

Shipped to Guam lately ?

Hello, I sold an item to Guam not noticing until i printed label because ... well there wasn't any specific instructions or directions or requirements. I went to use the self-service kiosk and it let me know that I needed to leave the package with a ...

Resolved! Print shipping label with receipt option missing?

I have just been moved to managed payments. Before the move, when I printed a shipping label, one half of the page was my label, and one half was a very useful detailed receipt. I kept this for my records, and it has been useful to me.Since being mov...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 6 helpful

Best Way to Ship Projector?

Want to sell projector worth ~$500. Haven’t sold something this expensive before. I’ve packaged it very well but my question is what shipping service would be best? USPS Priority, USPS Ground Advantage, UPS Ground, FedEx Ground. Just want to make sur...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

POSTAGE ERROR

I PAID DOUBLE ON POSTAGE BECAUSE I MADE A MISTAKE. HOW DO I GET A REFUND?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

send a gift

How do I send an item as a gift to a different address than mine. I cannot figure out how. Thanks

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting a live agent

I have a shipping label that I have tried to void multiple times and the eBay message is "this shipping label can't be cancelled". I need to speak with a live agent but get the automated which is "dumb and dumber". Yesterday I ask for a live agent to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors