Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! USPS Delivery Issue

The last two USPS packages shipped to buyers in California with signature required show as “ out for delivery” for days now. Thankfully the buyers said they received them. Both were in excess of $500.00. Not sure what’s going on. I’m paying for the s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Domestic shipping.

I am shipping a small camera with 2 battery packs. This will be domestic. Please tell me what you have done to be able to send these by Priority Mail. Thank you.

Shipping

I shipped item. Tracking shows it delayed. Buyer has reported to Ebay "not received". I responded to buyer that USPS tracking shows delivery delayed. How much time do I have before I have to refund and file claim for lost shipment?

UPS Sure Post - eBay Integration

I am using UPS SurePost as a great alternative to send small packages worth $100 of less. It's saving me money. The downside: It's costing me time! eBay's Commodore64 Based Computer System is not picking up both tracking numbers and customers are goi...

To those who are ordering stuff online right now

Is anyone having trouble getting their packages here recently? Because I got one lost in transit and the others I only get one package for whenever they deliver it. It's getting really annoying here lately. And I want to know if it's just me or this ...

Using own postage / getting tracking #

Hello, I have quite a few stamps that I was given. Can I use my own postage, handwrite the address, then bring that to a USPS and purchase a tracking number? I do know the postage amount would be higher. Any downsides other possibly writing the name/...

Shipping to Norway and ebay charge VAT on purchases.

I paid TAX on ebay when purchased old vintage software, but when it came to Norway they (postal service) said they could not read the VOEC number and taxed me again. How do I contact ebay to get refunded the money they took for VAT on behalf of Norwe...

Packing Slip Format

The current packing slip that eBay created only has about 5/8" margins all the way around. The last version was perfect for 1" border paper which I use relevant to the season. Now when I print the text goes inside the border. I can't remember when eB...

ADDITIONAL FEDEX CHARGES FOR SHIPPING TUBES

This information is a hidden charge when creating a shipping label and not disclosed, but Fedex is charging $16.50 -$21 or more additional for cylindrical shipping tubes. I received notices for cost adjustments for prints rolled in a tube of $29 for ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors