Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

eBay not charging enough for shipping

eBay has not been charging enough for shipping when a customer buys more than one item.A lot of what I sell is in big boxes and if someone buys two or three or more I can't just put them all in one box. Example: Item is 24x16x26 and weighs 20 pounds ...

using large envelope to ship trading cards

Due to the rules of the ebay standard envelope i need to use a different shipping service because the card i'm selling is over 20$, Is there a reason I see people suggesting to use the USPS ground advantage over using the cheaper USPS first class lar...

I WILL NOT MAKE ANYMORE LABEL THROUGH EBAY

I have been selling on Ebay for more than 15 years, I have the option of free shipping and they are deducting shipping payments. How is it possible that I pay for delivery and eBay is taking part of the shipping out of my bank account?I have made the...

Shipping patches with ESE - how to be sure they qualify

I just need to be sure I have the right category, is there now an overall one for "patches"? I don't see one. I have mostly old Scouting stuff but also police, military etc. I don't want any surprises when it comes time to ship. I've been successful ...

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 16-39-46 Complete your listing BSA Aloha Council vintage patch collection lot of 9 patches eBay.png Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 16-39-46 Complete your listing BSA Aloha Council vintage patch collection lot of 9 patches eBay.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Ebay postcards and the Post Office

Hi, Hope everyone had a good holiday. I was wondering if I could get some help with shipping postcards. Years ago it was so simple just going to the Post Office. Now it seems they are trying to go out of business. It took a clerk 9 times to type the ...

Never buy more label for my shipping in Ebay

I have been selling on Ebay for more than 15 years, I have the option of free shipping and they are deducting shipping payments. How is it possible that I pay for delivery and eBay is taking part of the shipping out of my bank account?I have made the...

Filtering only EU sellers? (avoiding shipping+customs fees in UK)

Because of the postage and customs, I want to search items primarily within EU zone. That is without UK (eventually without Americas or Asia or Australia). I am do not understand why ebay does not have .eu domain at all?First thing ebay suggested to ...

Resolved! not recieving your item that says it was delivered

not sure if im posting in the right spot or not..i recieved messege from ebay saying item was delivered by dhl today but i did not recieve my item today nothing came but ebay says it was delivered today now what should i do..another complication is d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping

My understanding with international shipping was that I was only responsible for getting the package to the eBay hub. Evidently not. I now have a hold on my funds until December 25 or until the package is delivered to the buyer. That just seems so wr...

Shipping Cost

If I send an item thru UPS to the buyer. at the end of the bid. and I pay for example $100 for shipping, how does ebay know to charge the buyer that amount.

Ebay sent wrong return label

A Buyer wants to return something that was sent in a large priority box. I clicked on on the ebay buy a shipping label. The Buyer sent me a screen shot of a Ground Advantage label that doesn't have the address I normally use. Just one I occasionally ...

Resolved! How to charge shipping multiple times for multiple quantities on single item?

I recently posted a listing for computer monitors. I have the packaging and ability to send them individually, but a customer just bought 3 of them. This in itself would not be a problem, but eBay automatically combined the order and only charged the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors