Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Refused delivery

So sold an item and got tracking information. Buyer refused to accept delivery and now has claimed they haven't received it. Royal mail say they will return to sender or get rid if no return address provided. Haven't put a return address on the parce...

Need help with eBay International Standard Delivery

I sold a 1-ounce item to a Canadian; it's physically impossible for it to be heavier. It's extremely light, I used very light packaging. When I purchased the shipping label, it said $13. Now 2 weeks later I am being charged $19? Why is this a thing? ...

The insanity continues with buyers trying to figure out how to request combine shipping from sellers

This is snowballing to an insane degree and a huge waste of sellers time, when it is caused by ebay's lack of common sense.#1 EBAY does not nor seems to care about providing clear and easy to follow instructions to buyers who want to purchase multipl...

Tracking

A buyer received an item I sold but on eBay the tracking did not update to delivered? How can I rectify this?

USPS Ground Advantage. How fast is it?

I always assumed that First Class packages were shipped by air, since they went faster than Media Mail and other slower methods. Now we are told that there no longer First Class Mail. It was changed to "USPS Ground Advantage". The name itself tells u...

Tracking uploaded on time and validated

This past month I missed two shipping dates. Been good till this month (family medical issues had me slipping this month). I do not want to lose my top rated status. Which I will now do to this late uploading. Is there a way to contact anyone to mayb...

Aqualine Tracking?

I' m a buyer and seller on eBay. I have made many purchases and sold many items. I generally use USPS, FED EX, UPS, the standards. I get up to date alerts, can track my package to it's destination, & receive confirmation when the item is delivered. I...

Re Canadian shipping box minimum sizing

I haven't sold on eBay for a while. When I did, minimum shipping sizes must have been different. Honestly, I don't recall. I looked up minimum sizing for shipping parcels. I got 23cm x 20cm. As most boxes are sold in inch measurements, thats typicall...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Standard Envelope for Trading Cards

WHY has eBay not remedied the tracking issue with these god awful ESUS “tracking numbers”? I feel like every single card under $20 I have ever shipped via this method has either A) been reported by the buyer as not delivered even though tracking show...

Lost label

Hit print label and lost label Can u reset so I can get a QR code for shipping

Most Marked as Helpful Authors