Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Worst shipping hub locations

Just a curious poll, what are your nominations for worst shipping hub locations? I'm not counting holiday problems, just in general. It seems like my top 3 choices for delays, lost, or mis-shipped items are: Chicago, Ill., (total black hole of lost (...

Resolved! USPS in possesion of item and USPS expects item for mailing

I'm newbie seller on ebay so i never experinced this before. I sold an item on Saturday and shipped it same day, i scanned it myself on the kiosk and dropped into USPS box. Today when i checked the tracking on Ebay it says: USPS IN POSSESSION OF ITEM...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "We were not able to take the payment."

All of sudden I am unable to print shipping labels via paypal. As soon as I hit pay, it errors with the message above. It has been working all year, just happened last night. Waited till morning and same issue. I logged into paypal and I see no holds...

Resolved! "We were not able to take the payment"

All of sudden I am unable to print shipping labels via paypal. As soon as I hit pay, it errors with the message above. It has been working all year, just happened last night. Waited till morning and same issue. I logged into paypal and I see no holds...

Ebay Shipping is Broken

I rarely use Ebay and here's why. I bought an item in Portland, Or. I live 12 hours north (driving) in the central interior of British Columbia Canada. It doesn't take a genius to understand that shipping the item to Chicago, then to Mississauga Onta...

International Shipping

It's about time eBay offered a "weight" cost base shipping for international shipping. I just had a customer buy 3 eyeliners from me, cost more than $60 because of each. I took same package to post office instead of eBay shipping label, cost $20 and ...

Help!! USPS Tracking says Stuck on Out for Delivery , buyer says he's got it.

Hi Sold a drone, sent it Priority Express, used an Ebay label. Tracking has a RED CIRCLE that says OUT FOR DELIVERY Buyer says he "picked it up today, thank you" But tracking still stuck on OUT FOR DELIVERy. My funds are held until it is delivered. W...

Reshipping address

I was under the impression that delivery to an address that was known as a re-shipping service was not enough evidence to conclude an item was in fact re-shipped. This was also confirmed by blues in these here forums. ...but yesterday I had a return ...

eBay Standard Envelope not tracking update.

I've found a ton of threads on this but most are from a couple years ago and seem outdated. Anyways I've started to sell a ton of cards via this method the past couple months and I've been having a ton of issues. Every week I get about 1-2 buyers cla...

Ebay Standard Envelope Issues NOW AFFECTING my Seller Performance !!!! EBAY NEEDS TO STEP IN!!!!

Hello all, I recently received an email from eBay telling me that my non received shipment rate has been higher then normal for s specific period of time. While I understand eBay's concern on how they are looking out for what's best, who is looking o...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors