Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

shipping price for seller error

So I am selling cards on here. I have it set to usps first class mail letter and it says I pay $0.66 then after item is purchased I am charged $4 for usps ground service and I cannot change it. HELPPPP

Resolved! Same day shipping?

I am trying to understand why an order would come in at night and be expected to be shipped the next day when I have selected 1 business day as my handling time. This is happening whether it is a weekend or not.Is this a glitch on Ebay or is there a ...

Resolved! USPS to replace First Class Package, Retail Ground, Parcel Select with Ground Advantage Summer 2023

As USPS implements price & service changes every July (think the first year was August), I expect that's about the time they're planning to roll this out. https://postalnews.com/blog/2023/02/10/usps-seeks-to-replace-first-class-package-service-with-u...

eBay asking me I have to Ship on Thanksgiving

Hello,I have started offering Same Day Shipping this year, after Label Day.I set muy cutoff time Noon from M to F, I have more than 60 days selling with no problem...until thanksgiving holiday...For some reason Ebay showed me I had to ship on Nov 23....

List of ebay's media mail categories

I have searched a ton, and I can't find a list of the ebay categories that allow media mail shipping. I am very clear on the USPS rules for media mail - that's not my question. What I want to know is eBay's list of categories that allow you to ship v...

What can you send in a First Class Mail flat envelope?

I ship from Canada using a company that takes my packages over to the US and "re-ships" them with USPS. Almost all my orders fit in flat bubble mailers so I use "USPS First-Class Mail Large Envelope/Flat" which allows up to 3/4" thick envelopes. Howe...

international shipping

Hi, I am a seller and getting ready to handle my first shipping for international and have some questions. I have have an item listed for $xxx and 18$ domestic shipping. If I accept an international order, how does that work with the domestic shippin...

Wrong address

Purchased Ebay label. Sent item to buyer.Item got returned to me. Wrong address. Buyer contacted me with correct address.How do I print new label and charge buyer or Ebay for their error?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping down and my TRS next-day shipping requirement.

I understand that shipping is down. And I appreciate kyle@ebay dropping a message to let us know that eBay is aware of the issue, but I am curious if this will affect my Top-Rated-Seller status that requires me to ship next business day. My postman h...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors