Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Seller refuses cancellation by fraudulent claim of having shipped the order

On Sunday, the 14th, I entered an order for a Wacom tablet. A few minutes later, I cancelled that order.The next day, Monday the 15th, I received a response that the seller could not cancel because they had already shipped the order. This would imply...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 35 replies
  • 2 helpful

Giving Credit where Credit is due - eBay - USPS and the APV system

Since its inception, the APV system has caught a number of weight inconsistencies and I have received Refunds from eBay for them. USPS has checkweighers in their bulk facilities that check the package weight at every facility they pass through. This ...

Screenshot (2940).png

shipping

What is the cheapest way to ship from Tennessee to California? The item is a statue approximately 12 inches tall.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Estimated delivery time longer than the usual

Hello, I made a purchase today but when I saw the estimated date I was scared because it says it should arrive by the 25th! Unfortunately I will be traveling for a holiday and if the parcel does not reach its destination by the 17th, I will have to c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Expedited shipping

I offer free shipping on my items. I just had a sale (12/7, will ship 12/8) and the buyer asked if I could deliver it by 12/12, if possible. Expedited shipping costs $5.00 more. Can I ask them to pay the extra (they already paid) or do I have to eat ...

Resolved! UPS Damaged item sent to buyer

Buyer bought a extension grabber tool type thing like you use to squeeze the handle and pick up things out of reach with. It's about 36 inches long and aluminum. The shipping label was through UPS, and when the buyer received it was completely snappe...

Help

Hi,My situation as a seller on an item I sold and ebay generated a usps label for couldn't be used so the post office generated and attached to the flat rate usps box a new label and tracking number and was shipped and delivered. I emailed buyer of t...

Resolved! Buyer claims damaged item and sent photo of completely different item

I have this buyer sendig me emails about my Beanstalk Group 1/18 Ford Gt Concept #4 Heritage Colors which i listed for $62.99. He offered to pay me $20 including shipping. I said politley that I can not do that . I get another reply from the buyer TH...

broken car.jpg broken car 1.jpg broken car 2.jpg broken car 3.jpg

went back to seller

I ordered item from seller in Me. I am in Al. The item arrived in Birmingham and then got lost. The tracking shows that the item ended back up in Lincoln Me and was picked up by an individual. I have tried to contact sell but no response. Ebay wont l...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! USPS Tariff Codes For EU?

I tried looking for information on these boards... Can someone pin some sort of link to how to EASILY find these codes that are required for shipping to EU countries? My wife and I ship so little internationally, that it took me about ten minutes to ...

USPS sucks

I will not order from Ebay or anyone else that ships usps. I have many lost packages and filed claims. I get the runaround, Go here and go there, or your claim is under review. I, now, have 3 packages that are at last 10 days late 2 have been route t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors