Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

International shipping help while listing

Hello all I just noticed this because a international bidder bid on my item. When i list stuff I make sure to list without international shipping and only ship in the USA. But an item got a bid and it's from Germany when I looked at the listing it di...

Local pick up for 20 inch CRT TV

I am currently listing a 20 inch CRT TV that weighs about 35-40 pounds. I see many people sell similar sets where they will ship using UPS ground advantage. I had a bad experience with USPS ground advantage where they lost the item or someone walked ...

Ebay Now Requires 6-digit HTS numbers for international shipping. Most codes are 4-10 please help

Within the last week or so, I've been having trouble completing my international shipments. I prefer to direct ship internationally instead of using ebay's international hub. It's pretty simple... all you have to do is fill out the customs form, and ...

Experience with PiggyShip?

I sell items on eBay from time to time and became aware recently of PiggyShip. It's a shipping company in El Monte, CA and their largest accounts seem to be the big Chinese vendors (Temu, AliExpress, etc.). I have received maybe a dozen packages with...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges!!!

eBay charged the buyer shipping but when I go to print the label they want to charge me the same amount and shipping. I fit everything they bought in a large USPS flat rate box. The rate is cheaper than what eBay charge them so I don't have to pay fo...

Did the buyer receive my package or not?

I have been buying from eBay for years but just started selling last year. I’ve had a very strange thing come up with an item I sold and shipped. I shipped the item right away and the tracking said it was to be delivered on 12/14. It was marked out f...

Resolved! combine items to be shipped

What is the easiest way to combine the shipping of 2 items to the same buyer (I'm the seller) that were listed separately? I've looked at the "Combine shipping" advice explanation but it's confusing.

Missing Packages USPS! No tracking on 2 packages ready for pickup label ready and they were scanned.

RE: Murrells Inlet Post Office, $14,000 Hermes Kelly Purse and $490 Silverware missing lost in the mail no tracking read more! I have no record it was ever picked up, even though postal worker scanned it. I'm selling my mothers estate here and my Lif...

Stop Using FedEX and UPS Labels Purchased Through Ebay To Ship Items!

I thought I would pass along a rare bit of candor I received while on Ebay's customer service hotline about the nature of certain shipping labels. According to the third representative I spoke with while disputing an outrageous shipping overage charg...

I sold a blank cassette tape and ebay says it is a restricted item.

Hello, I sold a blank cassette tape and ebay says it is a restricted item per the email: Dear homers*attic,We are contacting you regarding Order Number *********** shipped to ************ via eBay international standard delivery, tracking number #***...

Deadline to Open an Item Not Rec'd.

I ordered a couple of car parts from a Seller in PolandThe Order Date was Nov 22 Est. delivery Thu, Nov 30 - Sun, Dec 10Returns (assuming it arrived) would be though Jan 10.So, in a couple of days, I will have a Deadline to Open an Item Not Rec'd. Th...

USPS Ground Advantage

I'm not finding any info on which boxes I'm supposed to use with USPS ground advantage. Can I use just any regular brown box? I'm so confused about boxes. I have a bunch of brown boxes saved, but not sure what to select in the options to be able to s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors