Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

USPS Tracking Updating

Hi eBay Community members, I am contacting you from Sri Lanka. I have sold a few items to USA buyers and sent each item with a tracking number, but my item tracking data is not updating on the USPS website. Can someone please tell me why the USPS is ...

Why can't cost be calculated on a Flat Rate box?

When I want to choose a USPS Flat Rate Box of a specific size (for example- Small), as a shipping option, eBay comes back with "Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid ZIP Code." Why can't eBay calculate the shipping cost on a Flat R...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller says he needs my drivers license ID # and phone # to ship

So I purchased a really nice denim jacket from a person selling in Peru, and after some back and forth about the product the seller said that I needed to provide him with a drivers license ID number and phone number so he could ship. This was odd sin...

New seller: Concern about shipping cost

I'm a new seller on eBay and I've just sold my first item at auction. I have a few concerns about how to ship and the costs associated with it, however. I know that the shipping fees that a buyer pays for an item goes directly into your account if it...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FedEx

I have read previous posts about missing parcels ! I dropped my fed ex parcel to the designated drop off location , obtained receipt but on tracking it states still at drop off point . I went to the store and they confirmed it was picked up earlier t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay International Shipping down?

I've been trying to purchase a $147 label for an item I sold to a buyer in Chile. I keep getting an error that "Something is wrong" "Try again later" I was able to get a phone call from an ebay rep who created an IT ticket. Other than that he did not...

eBay overcharging on shipped items???

I recently shipped out a toy that weights from UPS 3lbs 3.1oz. It was going to the east coast and I inputted 1lb more than it weighed and the correct dimensions. I was charged $15. Then 10 days later I get a charge for the difference it cost to ship ...

Extra hipping charges

Anyone else received notices about extra shipping charges through Fed-Ex? I printed off 2 separate labels with FedEx Ground with exact weight and dimensions and had to pay an extra $34.60 - The weight of both Items were under 2 lbs. and FedEx added a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors