Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Shipping to Hawaii

Hi, I'm wondering why Sellers are reluctant to ship to Hawaii ? Is it because if it goes through the San Francisco hub there can be a delay ( sometimes up to 10 or 14 days ) ?I've had packages delivered after 4 days from the East coast as long as the...

Resolved! Shipping Options won't let me Mix USPS Flat Rate and other options like USPS Retail Ground now!

I'm having Issues with creating Shipping Policies that combine USPS Priority Mail options with (calculated) USPS Retail Ground or (calculated) USPS First Class. The problem is, when I create a policy that contains these two options, I am unable to mi...

Resolved! Not shipping to a PO Box

Why not? City or rural, porch piracy or mailbox theft is a problem which can not happen with delivery to a PO Box. I live in a rural area, I don't even have a mailbox because of theft in my area. But so many sellers here ship with USPS, but won't shi...

Shipping weight and size

I tried several times last night and today to create a shipping label. I am unable to add lbs, oz, and size of the box I am wanting to ship out today. Anyone else have issues?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Registered Mail for High Value Item

Hello, I would like to ship out a high value collectible item using Registered mail, but I hate to stand in line at the post office. Once I create the shipment/label on eBay for whatever service I'm using (e.g. priority, ground advantage), is the onl...

Combine shipping

Okay, I’m sure this has already been asked and answered but I just am trying to clarify because I am having trouble getting my head completely around it. Currently I have a buyer with 6 separate lots of LEGO wanting to combine shipping. All listings ...

International shipping business policy error

Today I had somebody from Canada and Germany contact me about items to purchase, after talking to the person from Canada went into my business policies for shipping to see anything needed to be corrected. I selecting the drop-down underneath other in...

IMG_1019.jpeg IMG_1020.jpeg IMG_1021.jpeg

Resolved! How to specify (only) Priority USPS Shipping on my listing? Not given the choice in dropdown

I listed my item and specified calculated shipping, provided size/weight. Shipping options I was shown are only Standard small-med, Freight, or Local Pickup. So I chose Standard and then it does show "Priority Mail" as the Primary Service. However, t...

Who's fault, Speedpak or the seller?

I just ordered a $490 diagnostic tablet for car diagnosis. The seller (china) claims it was delivered, but it wasn't. Ebay (another scam) denied me a refund. I checked with my post office (small town, only one post office) and they don't have the sca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

Since this is the holidays how does one offer a customer the ability to have it sent at priority or by USPS Ground Advantage? I offer free shipping but I don't want to order the priority price. But would like to pay the ground cost and have them pay ...

I'm unable to purchase a shipping label

I've sold on eBay for years, purchased shipping labels with no problem, but today it won't let me purchase. When I fill everything out and click on PURCHASE SHIPPING LABEL nothing happens. Does anyone have any insight? I've tried in Chrome and Safari...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors