cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The listing you're interested in is no longer available

The listing you're interested in is no longer available.
Ebay sent me this l dont know what to do.will they send me an item?Please  answer me . Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Given the info you have supplied I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch .

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you paid within the last week or so, find the item on your Purchase history page:
- click More actions, then
- select I didn't receive it

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Don't know if this is the same situation - but, I often get those emails from eBay.  I believe they are referencing a sold watched item that I did not buy.  eBay then suggests some alternatives.  It's like - you missed out - but, we will save the day and find you something else rear you can buy.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay sent this message to tarpedge.
Your registered name is included to show this message came from eBay. Learn more about how to tell if an email is really from eBay.
Hello tarpedge,

We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
131780918459 - Pend Wrecks Soaked Free Trial Disorder on 10 Bieber to Dry

Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Center. You can learn how to do this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages.

eBay still has lots of other great deals. Go to http://www.ebay.com to shop. We hope to see you soon.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply