Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Default shipping

So will default shipping stop being added to our taxable sales as were not the one seling the shipping were only offering shipping through the ebay platform i dont think its right for us the seller to be taxed on money we dont get its more being put ...

What a week for Post office for us

Earlier in the week we had some issues with missing packages and tracking. Today we went to a different Post office due to appointments. I experienced the beat all end all P.O. person. She barked at us and stated "You eBay people need to do a better ...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 94 replies
  • 26 helpful

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg

Resolved! Confused with new package dimension requirements

I have selected standard rates without discount but my listings still get rejected for no package dimensions.I am able to edit existing listings without adding dimensions.Am I missing something?

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2024.04.17-17_51_06.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

eBay international shipping restrictions ????

I recently had a buyer in France that wanted to purchase a vintage collectible mobile phone. When he went to buy the item, he received a message that I do not ship internationally. I called eBay CC and they said that certain mobile phones are restric...

Excessive Charge for Shipping Label

I sold an item and used calculated shipping. I entered my dimensions and weight correctly. The buyer paid 6.26 for shipping. I printed the label and used it. However, I saw today that the shipping label charge shows 163.15!!! $125.88 was deducted fro...

shipping cost

Hello I recently started selling on eBay from Jordan and I'm looking to see if the shipping cost in Jordan is very expensive compared to USA How can I find way to reduce the shipping cost?Much appreciated for any help from any seller on Jordan.

Resolved! Can Someone Explain This Tracking To Me?

I've never seen anything like it before. It said on the listing that the seller was in the U.S., one state over from me in fact, and it is a 3 oz strap for a CPAP machine, free shipping. Smart package between USPS and UPS?

Screen Shot 2024-04-13 at 8.27.34 PM.png

Confused about Ebay shipping cost and USPS cost

When I go to choose shipping Ebay has a different rate (higher) than the USPS. Here's the USPS for shipping priority:Here's the Ebay shipping rate for priority (notice it doesn't have flat rate?)When entering a shipping rate, do I use Ebay price or t...

liawri75_0-1688987606046.png liawri75_1-1688987656210.png
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New shipping rates starting May 15

Hi everyone..I was hoping someone might be able to expalin the new Ebay shipping rate change effctive May 15th.The discounted shipping rate we get when purchasing labels through ebay, they are now going to list that same discounted rates for the buye...

SHIPPING PROBLEMS

For the passed 2 weeks my orders were shipped using fedex and driver dropped off at wrong address packages lost and money gone in the wind ebay needs to do something with these sellers using FedEx i'm about to stop ordering on ebay waisting money !!!...

Resolved! Am I crazy? Label postage price does not increase with increase in weight, consistently INCORRECT

I recently got 2 notices from USPS through eBay to me, stating I would be charged extra for my postage miscalculation (one for 60-odd cents, and one for $1.75). This did not make sense to me. As a long time eBayer who has been on since 1996, I know t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors