Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

USPS not scanning tracking. Scan forms are useless. Ebay won't remove neg because usps didn't scan.

Any one else having this problem? First off , please don't tell me to use a scan form. The scan form is useless. Most of you do not know that the packages on the scan form are NOT accepted packages. They are pending acceptance until some one scans th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping label suddenly password protected

Hello community after I purchase a label thru ebay, and then try to print it I get a technical difficulties try again message:  and I also get 2-3 printer error ebay shippimg label this document is password protected notifications: so then I save lab...

Screenshot_20240420_195556_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194525_Print Spooler.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194610_PRINT.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Advantage Shipping Damage Claim

I recently sold an old radio in a bakelite cabinet. It was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, air pillows on all sides, fragile. It was received in two pieces. Used the tracking # to file a USPS claim and it shows it's ineligible.Now what can I do? Th...

Do I need an EORI number to ship to Germany?

I'm shipping with Fedex Priority to Germany for the first time in a long time and a lot of the regulations for EU customs were updated a year or two back and it seems having a EORI number is one newer requirement for import/export into the EU/UK. I c...

Resolved! Why did Ebay wait 10 days to deduct the cost of International shipping labels?

1 Order was 4/82 Customer paid 4/83 Shipping label created using My Funds 4/8, not credit card4 Order details shows the shipping label deducted from my net proceeds 4/85 Post office pick up scan 4/96 Ebay payout initiated 4/10 (but the shipping label...

Incomplete address - package returned

My buyer just contacted me when she realized that her package is being returned to me for an incomplete address. I am new at this. She wanted me to find out what happened. The address on file for her matches her home address. How should I proceed? Th...

shipping fedex using ebay

I have a 16x16x8 box, going to a residence, weight 7 pounds and using using fedex AND it is MUCH cheaper than either USPS or UPS.Now for the rub......are there any hidden costs that will arise when it gets to the buyer, that will be charged for after...

confused on multiple box shipping quote and how to set it up?

so I have a set of 4 wheels I want to ship. they will each ship in their own box just because the boxes are 22"x22"x12" and 35lb each (4x 18" wheels). obviously taping them all together to form one huge box just will not work. how do I properly set u...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

International buyers can't request combined shipping

Does anyone have any insight on why international buyers can't request an invoice from me for combined shipping? I've been selling coins on eBay for years and years and this used to work fine. They'd add the items to their cart, request an invoice, a...

UPS Shipping Surcharges

HI! Long time seller new to these forums and need help. Ill try to keep this as short as possible. Switched from Fed Ex to UPS last year and happy overall until recently. I ship large items with professionally made brand new double wall boxes that me...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors