Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Are these real addresses? Am I getting scammed?

I sold a couple of items and I had googled their addresses and they all seem really sketch to me.. I'm scared of not getting paid out or the item being delivered and not getting scanned to complete the shipping cycle. Can anyone share some insight on...

No tracking updates

I have bought an item last year on December and it has been over a week since an update on the tracking and I tried asking the seller but they are ignoring me. Can I file a item not received?

USPS Tracking Number not being saved

It appears that the USPS Tracking Number is in the item information, but when screen is refreshed is has disappeared! eBay says that I am late on shipping, but I shipped same day of sale! What is the issue?

Resolved! All my orders are out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee even though I live in Kentucky

I recently did an order of Pokémon cards from 7 different sellers, purchased at the same time, but for whatever reason all of them are either out for delivery in Knoxville Tennessee, or are currently being processed there. One of them has been out fo...

Tracking number situations....

Transactions missing on-time tracking or carrier scan: Reason for counting the transactionHi. I was getting a last minute package ready to ship out and then it was out the door on vacation. Apparently, when I created the shipping label the tracking n...

Is this a scam of some sort?

Please help me out here.. I won a bid for a camera for $800. I have 100% feedback and I’ve been a member for over 15 years. Seller has zero feedback. Item showed delivered a week ago but I did not receive the package. Seller has always been unrespons...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking not updated

Hello, I have sold a item and dispatched it. I put the tracking number on eBay but it is still showing as dispatched. When I go on to the Parcelforce website it is showing as delivered. It seems that there is no way to manually update the details on ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors