Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

USPS not scanning tracking. Scan forms are useless. Ebay won't remove neg because usps didn't scan.

Any one else having this problem? First off , please don't tell me to use a scan form. The scan form is useless. Most of you do not know that the packages on the scan form are NOT accepted packages. They are pending acceptance until some one scans th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS package stuck at “Processing Through USPS Facility”

Greetings fellow sellers! I shipped an item on April 9th via USPS and all was going well until April 13th when it was scanned as “Processed Through USPS Facility.” Then there were several “In Transit to the Next Facility,” then the same message with ...

eBay International Shipping is a rip off for buyers!

I live in Canada and will NEVER buy from a seller using eBay International Shipping (aka Global Shipping Program) and I know I'm not alone. It's a complete and total rip off for buyers. The shipping cost is outrageous and completely random. Two ident...

Resolved! Changing shipping label size

Good morning,I have purchased a thermal printer that requires changing the label size to a 4x6 format. I was previously using an inkjet printer using the default 8.5 x 11 settings. Prior to the the recent change to the print your label page there was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

package is not moving

I need help I shipped a package on the 15th Of Aprilno movement for several dayswho do I contact usps didn't help

Packing & Shipping: What not to do

Dropped off packages at the post office and spotted seven med flat rate Priority boxes in the laundry hamper for prepaids - all with a massive gap like this: I see this happen all the time. I've received many packages just like this, often with damag...

medflatrate-boxgap.png

SHIPPING PROBLEMS

For the passed 2 weeks my orders were shipped using fedex and driver dropped off at wrong address packages lost and money gone in the wind ebay needs to do something with these sellers using FedEx i'm about to stop ordering on ebay waisting money !!!...

Claim filed with USPS- package automatically insured up to $100.00

I shipped a packaged box to california using USPS ground advantage on 4/1/2024The box arrived 4/10/2024 damaged, but yet the USPS never stated that it was damaged, nor did anyone from USPS state damage as it went through the system. I went to USPS to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS shipping delays

For those of you frustrated by ever increasing shipping delays, costs, lost packages and decreasing service, here is a report I came across online that explains a few things, and the future isn't looking bright. https://www.govexec.com/management/202...

Shipping label suddenly password protected

Hello community after I purchase a label thru ebay, and then try to print it I get a technical difficulties try again message:  and I also get 2-3 printer error ebay shippimg label this document is password protected notifications: so then I save lab...

Screenshot_20240420_195556_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194525_Print Spooler.jpg Screenshot_20240420_194610_PRINT.jpg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Loss on Preprinted Label Charges

I would like to get an explanation for the loss (-$29.57) I made on a recent sale. I received $13.65 for shipping. When I went on the USPS website the shipping was $39.35. Does eBay get this big of a discount? I used a preprinted label and a copy of ...

shipping loss.jpg

Ridiculous shipping prices with "eBay global shipping" enforced on me

Hi!I'm shopping from outside of US and eBay global shipping didn't bother me frequently. Usually it was USPS international shipping instead with a very reasonable cost of ~25$ bucks for a phone for instance, US > Europe. Now for some reason I listing...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors