cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label Print Error 10027 anyone else getting it???

We're having trouble printing your label.We had a problem retrieving the label. [Error: 10027]

Why does this happen so often?  I tried printing in Firefox and in IE but  no go.  This should not be happening.  Why can't they get this error fixed?

Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

Re: Label Print Error 10027 anyone else getting it???

Add my name to the list. This has got to be one of ebay/paypal's best screw-ups ever.

Calls to them get "it's your computer,server ,printers fault".

2 computers,different houses, firefox and IE get the same error.

Novel idea------ Fix the problem so your buyers will be happy little campers.

Message 16 of 56
latest reply

I tried this, and it was a great effort, but it didn't work either.  I'm calling ebay customer service now, after spending 45 minutes trying different avenues to print a shipping label and customs form to England from the U.S.

Message 17 of 56
latest reply

That's not the reason mine isn't printing. Calling ebay customer service.
Message 18 of 56
latest reply

I had the problem going through ebay, paypal web site, and paypal email using transaction number. Calling ebay customer service.
Message 19 of 56
latest reply

I have still having this problem, but it is infrequent, now, and clicking on the $ sign on the order and printing direct from Paypal , it goes through.

What's happened in the meantime? My DSL connection for the past 6 or so months has been kind of slow, and now I put in a wireless adapter and it is a much better connection. 

So maybe it is an issue in a slower hardware connection? The back and forth signals and traffic with your computer to EBay-Paypal's computers get hung up or the signals clash/timeout, so the program defaults to that 10027 "something happened!" error.

Message 20 of 56
latest reply

That is not the reason I am getting it. I am selecting USPS Priority Mail, Small Flat Rate Box.  The amount is $5.10, and that is what the "system" brings up. It will take money out of my checking or PayPal account but will not process the credit card or "new" gift card that is available. I've made sure my mailing address, email address, name, etc all match, to no avail.

Message 21 of 56
latest reply

I ran into the same problem, repeatedly, until I tried scraphappily's approach and clicked on a link in the email from paypay announcing that the money was in. That led me to paypal, but I didn't buy the postage from them. Went into my ebay account and it finally decided to work. It's 4 p.m. here the day before Thanksgiving, so maybe the servers were clogged. This is a FUSSY system.

I am working on a 'combine postage' order for two items bought by the same customer, and wonder if this may be what's muddling things. Anybody else see that pattern. (I just set up the combine postage option at the buyer's suggestion).

Message 22 of 56
latest reply

Make sure your zip codes are accurate, this fixed my issue:

We're having trouble printing your label.

We had a problem retrieving the label. [Error: 3150]

Message 23 of 56
latest reply

I had the same issue. It seems it happens when you change shipping details and the label you're purchasing does not agree with what the listing said. Using Safari I found I have to refresh the browser after making any shipping changes. Just make your changes, get the updated shipping amount and then refresh the browser. You'll see the box where you made your change "blink". Then you can print your label. 

Yes, it happens with IE, Chrome and Firefox. Yes, I tried printing from PayPal, PayPal's email notification and ebay's Sold list. Nothing works except refreshing the browser. And yes, it is Ebay's issue. 

And yes, it's annoying when you wake up at 5AM, an hour earlier than usual, to get all your packaging done and are still late to work because you have to deal with this nonsense. 

Message 24 of 56
latest reply

Same problem here, there is no I.E on Linux, but I get that problem from Windows at home too.

Of course my shipping cost will be different from the free shipping in the listing, yet, the problem is still intermittent so it isn't systematically always a problem if the shipping cost is different.

I think so far I have had to resort to print my shipping label from the USPS website once in order to not be late for work (at least that works now), otherwise retrying has always eventually solved it for me in some amount of time.

When suggesting times to print it may help to include the time zone 🙂

Message 25 of 56
latest reply

I have had a problem with international labels and no problem with domestic. After "voiding" numerous labels , trying changes to Java, using different browsers and all the other lame excuses I decided to try USPS site.

I

I can print international labels with no problem and charge to Paypal.. A little more time consuming than eBay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b ut..........it WORKS!!!!! No lame excuses.

My conclusion???? Ebay does not have a clue. Just think about how much trouble it is to navigate finding answers on community boards.Does anyone else have the problem I have in finding any answers. Everything just seems so fragmented. May I'm the idiot but just navagating these message boards seems to be a hodge podge mess!!

Would you not think you could find all threads related to International shipping in one place and sorted by dates, problems etc

Am I making any sense??? I

Message 26 of 56
latest reply

**bleep**, I thought I was done with this. It was occuring in November, then stopped, now it's back.

Every time I go to print a label, I get the "system unavailable."

Even Scraphappily's solution fails. The only thing that works is waiting. Yes, I have to sit on my behind and wait 10 minutes for a **bleep** computer, THEN it prints. There should be a law against a computer "service" which costs you your precious time.

Message 27 of 56
latest reply

This is most definitely a server issue. People know how much money is being saved by printing from home. Imagine, literally, millions of people trying to print shipping labels at the same exact time. The only fix for this is for them to invest in infrastructure. So keep dreaming and keep hitting the back button. Or just pay double the price like some idiot on here is suggesting.

Message 28 of 56
latest reply

This is not true, it is a technical difficulty and has nothing to do with choosing the right postage, as I generally check the correct postage; otherwise it would never correct and print eventually, a half hour later.  I believe it as at the end of the USPS because I sometimes have problems printing directly from their site when I pruchase non eBay labels.

Message 29 of 56
latest reply

THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE 2011, THEY WONT LOOK INTO IT AND I JUST HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE SUMMARY PAGE AND REFRESH EVERY GOD **bleep** PAGE ABOUT 5-15 TIMES BEFORE IT WILL PRINT.  SOMETIMES SYSTEM UNAVAILABLE AND SOMETIMES 10027 ERROR???????  SOMEONE SAID IT COULD BE SAFARI BUT AFTER READING HERE IT DOESN'T SEEM TO MAKE A DIFF.  PATHETIC AND I AM DOWN TO 100 ITEMS FROM ABOUT 600 AS CAN'T BE ARSED WITH EBAY ANYMORE

Message 30 of 56
latest reply