cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not recieved. Case closed in seller's favour?

Hi,

So, I'm looking for some help... Here's some context;

I bought around 20 HDMI cables from a seller. He refunded 10 on a separate order because they didn't come. But surprise surprise, the other order of 10, didn't come too. I started a case that I didn't receive the item, with no reply for a month after contacting them multiple times.

Here is where we are now... I looked into my messages, and I see the case was closed because I didn't say anything?! I'm just confused, because if I started the case, isn't the seller meant to reply, instead of myself?

I may be totally wrong, that's why I'm asking for some help... Is there any way I can reopen the case? The seller didn't reply at all and now I've lost money!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

There was a point where you had to escalate if the seller didn't respond. If you don't escalate the case times out as it did. Now you will have to go to PayPal and file an item not received case. Make sure you follow through this time.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Open a dispute for Item not received. Agree to close any ongoing eBay case in order to open your dispute.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view

Skip the step to wait for a reply from the seller. Immediately instead, click Escalate to PayPal. Then wait 11 days for your refund.

If your seller contacts you now, do not respond, and do not close the case.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply