Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Unable to Update or Change Shipping Policy

Wanting some feedback here as to how to proceed with a shipping Policy problem. Background: My store uses a standard set of roughly 5 different shipping policies depending on item size.-All of these policies use a standard flat rate (+$1 for each add...

acsellerators_0-1711422056439.png acsellerators_1-1711422056355.png Screenshot_20240325_213339_eBay.jpg

Resolved! Shipping Policies Locked - Unable to Make Changes

Wanting some feedback here as to how to proceed with a potential bug with my shipping policies. Background: My store uses a standard set of roughly 5 different shipping policies depending on item size.-All of these policies use a standard flat rate (...

2024-03-25 19_22_14-Edit shipping policy — Mozilla Firefox.png 2024-03-25 19_24_42-Edit shipping policy — Mozilla Firefox.png Screenshot_20240325_213339_eBay.jpg

Resolved! Customs charge due to seller scam

Hi eBay,I have an issue where I bought some jewellery for £250 from an Australian seller. I was hit by a customs charge of nearly £60, but when the ring arrived its a cheap fake from Temu, and it turns out the seller even used the same photos as the ...

Combining International Shipping

Ebay said it's combining international shipping but I cannot. I have an international buyer who won several auctions but ebay wants to charge her shipping for each item. Help!

Aquiline shipping and tracking beware!

Aquiline shipping is part of some scam going on with eBay. Best I can figure out is its all about getting buyers to keep hitting the Aquiiline tracking site to sell advertising. I purchased an item a fake tracking number satisfied the ebay app. So no...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 20 replies
  • 7 helpful

Seller won't answer - Tracking number doesn't exist

So I just bought 2 perfumes from India, I have been doing this for the past year and haven't had any complication until these 2 last purchases I've made in January from 2 different Indian sellers who have many reviews and I thought it was going to be...

Shipping

Can I ship from my home or does must the product be shipped from EBay?

Resolved! Voided Shipping label

Can someone tell me how do I get my money back for a voided shipping label? I Voided it on 1/24. I should have my refund by now right? This is so crazy. I can't call Customer Service. Where did they go????

Shipping Tables for International Sellers

Current Shipping tables doesn't offer the seller the ability to classify the type of service offered and hence is creating great misunderstanding between the seller and the buyer wrong expectations. It would be great change if eBay technology team mo...

Help Needed: eBay Currency and Shipping Settings Defaulting to US Instead of UK

Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to the community for help with a recent issue I’ve encountered on eBay. As a UK-based seller, I’m experiencing an odd problem where my listings are suddenly displaying prices in dollars ($), and my shipping options are s...

Large Envelope shipping confusion

I just sold something that I recently changed the shipping service to First Class Mail Large Envelope, thinking that was acceptable for first class mail packages to be shipped in small bubble envelopes but I was wrong. After I sent the invoice and th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors