Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Delivery

Quite often I have a buyer contact me and tell me the item was delivered but there is nothing there. Sometimes the item shows up the next day or two, sometimes never shows up at all. I end up refunding the individual even though it shows it has been ...

Anyone else having major trouble with eBay Standard Envelope Shipping this month?

Over half the packages I sent out last week—picked up by USPS—have seen no tracking update, not even origin processing. Others have been stuck in limbo at a distro facility for over a week with no movement. I have buyers asking me where their package...

ESE Category List Expansion Needed

Does anybody know or have an opinion as to why the "Category List" of acceptable items which can be sold using ESE is not opened up to include other catagories besides the following? Patches, Stickers & Decals, Greeting Cards, Seeds, Trading Cards, C...

Resolved! Postage labels flipped!

I generated a couple of letter Royal Mail postage labels this morning and they printed as usual in landscape. However, this PM just done another in exactly the same way and it has printed in portrait mode.. which clearly looks odd on a standard DL en...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Standard Envelope and eBay International Shipping

I get this question from sellers a lot. Thought it was worth putting up a public post. Can sellers ship using eBay Standard Envelope (ESE) for a package going to the eBay International Shipping (eIS) hub? Answer: YES This question was asked in Nov 20...

shipping choices

Why does it not give me the option to choose ebay standard shipping? It does not even give me the option to choose less than 1" in thickness. I enter 7x5x1 and to send 1 card I have to pay over $4 I dont even get the option to send first class. I und...

"Delivered" .....but not Delivered.

I wheel and deal Cardboard. So, in the past 2 weeks I have had 4 customers say their package was not delivered. eBay envelope however worked on these 4 Sports Trading Cards and showed it as delivered. None of them even in the same region of the US. I...

Resolved! Shipping changed after item sold

I recently put some token/coins for sale and I was given the option of first class mail for the 1 and 2 oz weight . The envelope was a standard 6x9 and I put .25 thickness. After Item sold the shipping changed to 1 inch think and shipping had been ch...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Standard Envelope Tracking Number's

For the 4th time this month, I have had to respond to another buyer who has not received their trading card. This is ridiculous. I have had problems about once a month in the past. It is getting worse than ever now. I am NOT the Post Office, I sold t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors