Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! FedEx shipping cost adjustments.

Fellow eBay sellers, Be aware of FedEx. I recently received numerous cost adjustments from them, totaling over $100. I believe they are intentionally doing this to take advantage of eBay sellers, or possibly other online sellers, to increase their pr...

FedEx Shipping Adjustements 02.jpg FedEx Shipping Adjustements.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 73 replies
  • 9 helpful

Buyer in Canada

A buyer bought a pair of women’s Nike athletic pants. When I filled out the customs form and print s the shipping label it has a CS/PO Box in New York as the shipping address. Is this correct? First time shipping International. Thanks

ESUS Tracking Still Extremely Unreliable

Hi. I still don't know if eBay ever hears any of these posts, but I wanted to put this here for the record. The ESUS tracking system is still far too unreliable, and it causes headaches for sellers because buyers look for a package and it often seems...

eBay ESUS envelopes 2024-April.jpg

EBAY selling shipping labels for FEDEX SMARTPOST now FEDEX GROUND ECONOMY and service NOT PROVIDEDD

EBAY list a FEDEX GROUND ECONOMY formerly FEDEX SMARTPOST on shipping options. Fedex delivers the SMARTPOST packages, NOT to the post office like they are supposed to , but directly to the customer and then bills for FEDEX HOME DELIVERY Totally diffe...

Package dimensions after sale

I just sold an item and need the package dimensions to find the item. It is in with a few hundred other packages. I thought this would be easy info to find but I can’t.

Resolved! What's wrong with Fedex?Cost adjustment

Today I received a notification about three parcels where Fedex has recalculated the cost.The weight of my parcel was LESS than what I initially indicated and paid for. And Fedex charged me double the cost. I always specifically indicate not 3.2 lb, ...

photo_2024-03-27_08-56-20.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-16.jpg photo_2024-03-27_08-56-02.jpg

USPS shipping and insured up to $100.00 per website and ebay

I stopped off at USPS the other day to inquire about damaged / slow shipping on USPS Ground Advantage.Per the USPS Mgr at our Branch, if the item container (box) is smashed, crushed, pushed in, it is not considered damage, until there is a hole! Seri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

• 116 replies
  • 30 helpful

Ebay not charging buyers enough shipping

 I have had a recurring issue with Ebay charging buyers way to little when they buy an item. I have a couple items that I have had the same shipping stats up for a few years. I have sold a between 50-100 of them and about 95% of the time it gets the ...

Incorrect Ebay label.PNG

eBay standard envelope issues

I have gotten into selling low end sports cards for about the past year now. I have been using the standard envelope with minimal issues but recently I have been starting to get quite a few shipments with no updated tracking. I’ve always shipped sing...

eBay Standard Envelopes not showing "Delivered"

I just started offering eBay standard envelope as a shipping option especially for cheaper pokemon/trading cards. A good amount of the envelopes I send out never get marked as "Delivered" so i've had a few customers file item not received claims. I'm...

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors