Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Need help with a ?

On 4/17/24 I shipped a small tube via FIRST CLASS MAIL. Tracking still show's it is at the post office I dropped it off at (Edgewood, Md.). When I checked at the post office they told me it was in Baltimore. When I check on USPS tracking it shows me ...

Buyer requesting a discount

I sold a vintage item that was in brand new packaging. I know that the item was not damaged when it was packaged and mailed. The item was packed in a box with bubble wrap. The buyer messaged me and indicated the tip of the plastic comb was bent when ...

package never scannecd

so here whats going on i had my sister in connecticut send me some stuff i forgot while i was there visiting this stuff i needed for work i know i she mailed it i got the copy of the receipt in my email how ever tracking just says pre shipment with u...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHIPPING PROBLEMS

For the passed 2 weeks my orders were shipped using fedex and driver dropped off at wrong address packages lost and money gone in the wind ebay needs to do something with these sellers using FedEx i'm about to stop ordering on ebay waisting money !!!...

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 95 replies
  • 27 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Standard Envelope Shipping USPS

I had a buyer get a postage due delivery today for almost 5 dollars for a 10 dollar item that weighed under 2 oz and was in a small envelope that I paid the 2 oz shipping price for. I've shipped over 100 items this way in the past 2 months and not ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping cost

Hello I recently started selling on eBay from Jordan and I'm looking to see if the shipping cost in Jordan is very expensive compared to USA How can I find way to reduce the shipping cost?Much appreciated for any help from any seller on Jordan.

Default shipping

So will default shipping stop being added to our taxable sales as were not the one seling the shipping were only offering shipping through the ebay platform i dont think its right for us the seller to be taxed on money we dont get its more being put ...

What a week for Post office for us

Earlier in the week we had some issues with missing packages and tracking. Today we went to a different Post office due to appointments. I experienced the beat all end all P.O. person. She barked at us and stated "You eBay people need to do a better ...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors